Completed Hundred days Hurray!!!

lipotrimmer

Started with Lipotrim for two week and moved to CD SS and completed 100days yesterday. Have lost 49lbs in these days. Average of .5lbs a day which is not bad. :)

Never fell ill during this 100days and finally on 99th day was down with Flu and could not do anything. Because the packs provide very balanced diet I think my immunity has increased and could feel lots of difference in my skin. Because of the flu and medicatoin, I've started eating little of rice in addition to my pack and I am sure I can get back to SSing in a day or two when I recover completely to lose the rest of 20lbs.

I want to say onething to anyone who's thinking about this diet, If I can do this, anyone can do this. So please keep doing it and you will be happy as me in few days. Thank you for everyone in the forum who's been very helpful... I can't control my smile on my face whne I'm writing this

Congratulations Lipotrimmer - 100 days is a MAJOR achievement!! :cool: :hug99: on the flu, and hope you feel better soon.

Wow well done and to average half pound a day is fantastic. I agree with you, once you are in the zone there is no stopping.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

One Hundred Days, great achievement, has it gone quick??

Wow 100 days thats brillaint, I was just made up with reaching 50 days.

Good luck for the last 20lb you know that you can do this.

You have done so well!

I suppose I want to lose 3 and half stone at least, which equals 48lb so therefore I must be looking at 100days too!

Good luck on your next 20lb or 40days!!

Thanks to everyone. Its true that when I started the diet, it looked like it was very far and I cannot do it. But after few days it became a lifestyle and life was very normal with the diet. It went very quick.

All the best everyone and wish me luck to lose those extra 20lbs too.

Congratulations lipotrimmer on your 100 days!!!! Hurray:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

Wow - 100 days - fantastic. Just worked out I am on day 50. Struggling to think that I would be able to do more - but, this has really helped me to keep motivated. I mean, I know I am not going to stray, I will keep on track until July, but it's just felt quite tough the last few days.

Thanks for your post :)

Back