Completed my Last Day!!

Well done Bev ... it's all been said, I can only echo it. I look forward to seeing how you get on tomorrow (WI) and how your first foodie day goes. See you in the refeed section :) xx

Ahhhh well done...massive pat on the back to you. I can only dream of that kind of weight loss right now, so it lovely to know it really can be done. Enjoy your chicken :D

wow! you're amazing! and my total inspiration!
let us know how you're getting on in "the real world!" :D

best of luck minib and as others said thank you so much for your help, week 1 was tough for me but got tru it becasue of this forum, :) ;)

Fantastic achievement Bev, sticking to this 100% for 24 week takes a great deal of determination, and you have shown us all that it IS possible ;) so thank you xxx

Enjoy introducing food back into your diet, I just can't wait until I get to that point :p I will be reading you refeed threads for ideas so I am counting on your advice one again :D

You have been a great help and inspiration to me and other members of this forum, so :thankyou: for that but I hope you keep it up ;)

You have done brilliant and deserve a great big *HUG* for your hard work, WELL DONE BEV xxx

Thankyou mini for all your input on here. When I first joined minimins I used to read yours and a good few others jan summergirl and your replys to other people helped me so much I cannot say. You gave such good advice big one sticking to it 100%. So as well as a big congratulations. Thankyou as well. xx

Bev, a huge Congratulations. Like the others have said what an inspiration. Good luck for today and enjoy :D

I will be following you refeed thread as i will be joining you all in 2 weeks.

Bev, like i have said before, you are a weight loss machine!!
Absolutly amazing!! And rightly so you should feel very proud of yourself!!! :)

Good luck with the refeeding not that you are going to need it mind!

mwah!x

Thank you all so much for your lovely replies, I'm almost in tears reading through them all.

I have never spoken to so many encouraging and wonderful people in my entire life. Everyone is so nice and helpful, why can't the rest of the world be like this?

Good luck everybody and look forward to seeing you all on the refeeding thread, real soon.

Back