• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Completely non SW Day

Yesterday was a completely non SW world day but I'm not gonna beat myself up. I'm drawing a line!

I was out all day and convenience kicked in. My day consisted of McDonald's (lunch) Costa Carrots Cake ( had this craving for 6 weeks) and a KFC (dinner) I know the syns are really really high.

But Hay-Hoo what is done is done. Back on track today, lots of fruit and SW meals

Hope you all have a nice weekend x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
These things happen. I am potentially in that same position today if I allow myself to be.
I am going over to a friends house and then into town (where we will go to M&S and get bits for lunch), shopping and then back to hers for some scoffing. I intend on buying some salad and some cold meat and that's it.
Have a super good few days-safe in the knowledge you have spoilt yourself. There are 21 meals in a week remember-you only had three bad ones.
Back on track from now on.

Hiya thank you.

I've already had a massive fruit salad breakfast so starting the day well, dinner is planned too

The only hurdle I've got is that ny daughter is going to a birthday party and it ends at 1pm. I'm planning to hold out and have lunch when I get in.

I'm gonna be saintly today haha

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
I'm in this position from 2pm today until 6pm tomorrow :/

hi there
Last week i had two non sw days where i went a bit crazy with drink and food, but i got back on plan and still lost half this week...not much i know but still shows the good of getting back on plan!

Good luck with the rest of the week

xxxxx

Ali*

Gold Member
I'm having my first 'off plan' weekend too. I'm down in Wales visiting my Mam who has just come out of hospital and there isn't a piece of fruit in the house :eek:

I'm going to do my best to 'flexi' and keep within a certain amount of syns but I certainly can't be 100% this weekend :sigh:

I guess sometimes it can't be helped. Back on the wagon on Monday :whip: