• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Completely off topic but had to share - I am roaring with laughter

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Dont know if any of you have facebook but there is an application on there called Social Me.. Its where people can rate your photo and send you messages.. its hilarious as all these guys think Im hot or whatever.. anyhoo just got this message ...

hi
OMG!!where are you from my Lady? I am afraid you are not from this sinful world of ours......I came across your profile by chance and stumble and stick at your beautiful profile......I am Dave by name based in Dubai.......can I be opportuned to know you better than this my lady???? I will be glad if only I can read from you..........then My soul shall be go down with me in peace.
\ Dave

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
oooh yes, when i first joined facebook i used to get ones like that, i love the ones with really bad english in them best were the sentences just dont make sence.

ha ha facebook is funny

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
hilarious xxxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Brilliant! I don't have that application cus of all the weirdos but that is funny!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Go girl you've pulled. lol

Lindam

Silver Member
You packed yet? - does DA know that you have found your soul mate? Does he have a friend??

emski

Gold Member
I am keeping my options open.. I have my pick of a number of freaks geeks and hill billy throwbacks who all think Im hot!!!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Better than not being stalked after at all. lol

Lindam

Silver Member
I am keeping my options open.. I have my pick of a number of freaks geeks and hill billy throwbacks who all think Im hot!!!
Do you remember the weirdos we picked up in Butlins that happened to live in your home town??

DQ

Queen of the Damned
But what a lovely way to begin to woo..... :giggle:

emski

Gold Member
Yep but make it 3 as I lost another 1lb.. took the loss and ran like hell!!! Hit the 13 stone mark today!!

oooh yes, when i first joined facebook i used to get ones like that, i love the ones with really bad english in them best were the sentences just dont make sence.

ha ha facebook is funny
Actually, his intrusion and intention aside, I think his english was brilliant. MUCH better than my arabic which is non existent

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9