completely off topic!

Maria22

Hello,
ive just been to college to enrol on my next course managed to catch my last assesor in the office and shes told me ive past my level 2 certificate and my certificate will be out soon... im sooooo excited i was getting worried i hadnt passed as i handed in first week in january. so im now all enrolled to move to my level 3 starting 6th March 20 weeks in the classroom being handheld through units for my award part whilst going solo on my certificate... mega excited and nervous and im soooo glad i started my exante last week everything seems to be finally looking up not down the toilet as it has recentley.... i cant wait to complete my level 3 and finally be qualified, i love my voluntary work im doing but my qualification willl enable me to be paid for it so win win!!!!!!!

I have no idea what that all means but I see you've qualified in something :D

Congrats :)

lol i think i wrote in a rush of excitement.... i have passed my level 2 certificate for supporting teaching and learning in schools and have been accepted to start my level 3 which is what all schools would prefer its teaching assistants to have so in max of 12months i will be in a position to get paid for my work at school.... xxxx

Working with kids - you must be mad lol.

Good luck and well done :)

Back