completly syn free snacks.

Just tried the syn free chickpea dahl. Liked the sauce but not the texture of the chickpeas. Am I right in thinking if I blend this it remains syn free? Gonna try it as a curry sauce with dry fried chillies,onions and tinned tomatoes.

Raspberry muller light with choc sprinkles! Omg its amazing!

I put off trying it for ages as I thought it would have bits of raspberry in it but when I read 'smooth' on the label I opened it and I was in heaven!

Hey guys.
Newbie here. I'm just wondering about flavoured water. Is it free or does it need to be counted as syns.
The one I have is marks and spencer still flavoured water peach and raspberry (it's delicious) it comes in litre bottles and I would easily drink the litre bottle in one day!
The nutritional info is (per litre)
kJ 48
kcal 12
sodium 0.12g
equivalent as salt 0.32g

Ingredients:
Spring water
acidity regulator
citric acid
e331
raspberry flavouring
peach juice
preservatives
e202
e211
sweetener
sucralose

Hope someone can help meeee :)
Amy

M&S spring water all flavours free. :)

Awh fab! Thanks for the help! Is it true on slimming world EE I can eat unlimited pasta, rice, meat etc. I am doing it just from home as I work full time and cannot get to a class at all! Also if I use weetabix minis and semi skimmed milk how many grams of cereal can I take. The book I have says 28g but I have it from when mum went good few years ago. I have read that the cereal amounts have all changed recently. Sorry to be a torture!!

Weetabix crispy minis fruit & nut / strawberry - 35g on EE

Milk - 350ml skimmed
250ml semi skimmed
175ml whole milk

Got loads of ideas off here thanks guys . but I have trouble knowing what's the best thing to eat on the go, if I need to grab some thing from the shop . I've been told boots shapers a good but I can't find the syns can any1 help please x

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got loads of ideas off here thanks guys . but I have trouble knowing what's the best thing to eat on the go, if I need to grab some thing from the shop . I've been told boots shapers a good but I can't find the syns can any1 help please x

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire2 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Most shapers are 4 - 4.5 syns each. I love them! But general rule of thumb with choc/crisps etc is 20 cals = 1 syn x

I'm only 7 weeks into SW but really struggling with the snacking!! Especially with two lo's who snack all day long!!! Some great ideas on here though! :)

Frozen slices of pineapple are like lollies.Frozen slices banana nice too.
Make syn free jelly-syn free squash made up to 1/2 pint with diet lemonadeand boiled water .Gelatine/agar sachet made up as directed. Mix bothtogether when squash mix has cooled and place in fridge with fruit to set.
Alternatively- make up your jelly mix as above and add couple ff flavouredyogurts like muller light Turkish delight. Place in liquidiser and whizz. Placein bowl to set (can add fruit at this stage-makes lovely syn free mousse.
Or...make up the jelly mix but stir in the yogurt-more like blancmange thanmousse now and put on fridge to set.
Or..... make up jelly mix ,add the ff yogurt and whisk every 30 mins for about2 hours. Place in fridge. This one is similar to angel delight.
course you can always use sachet of sf jelly made up to 1/2 pint if you preferfor about 1.5 syns a pack
Make a trifle with one layer of the jelly mix, one layer of the blancmange mixand top with quark mixed with sweetener.Suprisingly nice and hits the spot.

Mix quark with sweetener and add sachet options/highlights for low syn chocciemousse.

Crush bag fun size maltesars(5.5 syns) or fun size milky stars(3.5 syns) add to2 tubs toffee mullerlight/banana custard mullerligh and freeze for about 1
hour-lush.
Freeze fun size milky stars as seem to last longer.

Frozen slices of pineapple are like lollies.Frozen slices banana nice too.
Make syn free jelly-syn free squash made up to 1/2 pint with diet lemonadeand boiled water .Gelatine/agar sachet made up as directed. Mix bothtogether when squash mix has cooled and place in fridge with fruit to set.
Alternatively- make up your jelly mix as above and add couple ff flavouredyogurts like muller light Turkish delight. Place in liquidiser and whizz. Placein bowl to set (can add fruit at this stage-makes lovely syn free mousse.
Or...make up the jelly mix but stir in the yogurt-more like blancmange thanmousse now and put on fridge to set.
Or..... make up jelly mix ,add the ff yogurt and whisk every 30 mins for about2 hours. Place in fridge. This one is similar to angel delight.
course you can always use sachet of sf jelly made up to 1/2 pint if you preferfor about 1.5 syns a pack
Make a trifle with one layer of the jelly mix, one layer of the blancmange mixand top with quark mixed with sweetener.Suprisingly nice and hits the spot.

Mix quark with sweetener and add sachet options/highlights for low syn chocciemousse.

Crush bag fun size maltesars(5.5 syns) or fun size milky stars(3.5 syns) add to2 tubs toffee mullerlight/banana custard mullerligh and freeze for about 1
hour-lush.
Freeze fun size milky stars as seem to last longer.

Fab ideas thanks :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I like to just eat quorn pieces! Or I like just slices of salmon(smoked). Also really like make a mini scrambled egg portion, or syn free BBQ relish on my HexB crackerbreads and some beef slices!

Also really like pickled beetroot straight out the jar! Crinkled is my fav! :)

Back