completly syn free snacks.

I like to just eat quorn pieces! Or I like just slices of salmon(smoked). Also really like make a mini scrambled egg portion, or syn free BBQ relish on my HexB crackerbreads and some beef slices!

Also really like pickled beetroot straight out the jar! Crinkled is my fav! :)

Hi hun. I'm intrigued about the BBQ relish-is it shop bought or home made? x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hard boiled eggs :)

Just tried the syn free chickpea dahl. Liked the sauce but not the texture of the chickpeas. Am I right in thinking if I blend this it remains syn free? Gonna try it as a curry sauce with dry fried chillies,onions and tinned tomatoes.

Just reading through old threads for inspiration :)

Did you get a reply to this ?

Sounds yum !!!

Just reading through old threads for inspiration :)

Did you get a reply to this ?

Sounds yum !!!

I didn't but my understanding is that only fruit gains a syn value if blended/pureed,otherwise soups etc would have to synned. I made it anyway and it was lovely!!! I added a tbsp curry powder as well and really enjoyed it :)

Chickpeas are fine blended, I use them instead of gram flour when making onion bhajis as gram flour has syns

Chickpeas are fine blended, I use them instead of gram flour when making onion bhajis as gram flour has syns

Really , that sounds good

Is the recipe easy for the bhaji ?

I've been making the curry loaf in muffin tins and they re like bhaji but totally free YAY

I've been making the curry loaf in muffin tins and they re like bhaji but totally free YAY

Curry loaf, that sounds interesting. Care to share the recipe? :eek:

Wish there was a book on packed lunches for work. :sigh:

New to this forum... Great to read this post for ideas. Sometimes I get hungry and although I love strawberries, raspberries, bananas, kiwis, melon, a muller yogurt (vanilla is my fav)... I think I have eaten these soooo much I kinda don't want them now! Thanks for sharing your go for snacks.

Curry loaf, that sounds interesting. Care to share the recipe? :eek:

Wish there was a book on packed lunches for work. :sigh:

id id love to share ..

it's a tin of chickpea Dahl, the asda one is syn free , double check others
pack of curry savoury rice cooked
1 onion finely choppy and fried in fry light to bring out flavour
3 eggs
1 large tablespoon of quark ( I added this myself to help with binding )

Mix all together , and pop into a loaf tin or I prefer mini muffins , gas mark 5 for approx 50 mins or until firm in tray

Oh, my, gosh. Love it, love it, love it. Thank you to you all x

Just subscribing so I dont lose this and can read back later

I love the veg pakora sw recipe - free on ee

Just had some sweet potato chips Yum Spray of oil and salt and pepper

Also love frozen grapes

Just a word if warning if you are making cous cous cake you have to take the syns of the cous cous as if you were on a red day as you are changing the use if it. Sorry

Back