Compliments

Mexico

Just had my final exam at Uni today and cos' many of the girls havent seen me in weeks they couldnt believe how much weight I had lost.

They were full of compliments and it felt good that people had noticed.

I organised a suprise baby party (shower) for my friend this evening and was able to wear a lovely summer dress. I am loving this diet! There was lovely food at the party and I never touched any, but it was sooooooooooooo tempting.

I feel so healthy and fit and can wear lovely summer clothes. :)

Hi Mexico,
that must have given you such a good boost. Congratulations on completing exams, must be a huge weight off you (excuse the pun). Good on you for organising the shower and not eating, well done. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Congrats on finishing your exams. Must be great to know they are over.

It is so lovely to be able to wear nice summer clothes isn't it? I remember when I started this in January, a lot of us were saying can't wait for summer this year cos we will be able to wear nice, little things and be cool for a change. Well, that time has come and I can wear nice summer clothes and feel great! I love this diet too and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Get used to the compliments, they'll be coming thick and fast! Some people don't even recognise me. My mother-in-law hadn't seen me for a couple of months and said if my hubby hadn't been there with me she wouldn't have known who I was!!

Keep going cos you're doing great and deserve all those compliments.

Thank you Dorin and MiniB, I am finding it very exciting. I bet your mum in law was showering you with compliments MiniB-it is such a confidence booster.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy X

Tonight I tried a pair of jean on that I havent worn for years, and they fit! They were too nice to remove from my wardrobe so they have sat there for years. It was lovely to slip them on this evening when I thought that I would try them on, and there was loads of room around the waist.

My hubby is in the airforce and comes home again on tues, I cant wait for him to see the results.

Hi Mexico, I know just how wonderful you feel, I can't wait to hear what your hubby says when he claps eyes on you either!!! Carry on doing what you are doing....the end result is SO worth the sacrifice of not eating......

Back