Concerns - one for the ladies

*angela*

Silver Member
I've my third wi on Tuesday evening and last week I was half a pound away from my half stone but next week I'll have my time of the month so just a bit worried that because of this I'll STS or even gain... Do u the majority of you find this happens when it's your TOTM or does it not normally have an affect?

tbh i haven't found a difference I've always lost fine with mine but (WAAAAY TMI here) i find i empty my bowels more often when im on so maybe they cancel eachother out? Just prepare yourself for the fact you may not lose much or may even gain but next week things will sort themselves out :)

Everyone is different. I go with a friend who nearly always gains where as i have a smaller loss. Sometimes it's just half a pound (which i accept!) but sometimes its been 2-3.
Just remember everyone is different. I often feel bloated and feel fatter but the scales dont show it much. The only good thing about it is that if i have a small loss the week after is usually huge!!! this is the same for my friend. If she has gained 2, the week after sh's lost 4! which is always a nice feeling! Just keep going! x

*angela* said:
I've my third wi on Tuesday evening and last week I was half a pound away from my half stone but next week I'll have my time of the month so just a bit worried that because of this I'll STS or even gain... Do u the majority of you find this happens when it's your TOTM or does it not normally have an affect?

I still lose when its my time of the month

I've just had my weigh in and it's my star week as they call it a sw and I lost 3.5. I'm gobsmacked. As Cai said u can feel fat and bloated but the scales don't always show it.

Since I changed my pill, I either sts or loose a tiny amount on a * week. Previously I could gain up to half a stone!!

Ok just had my WI - I stressed ALOT that I wouldn't have lost my half pound this week coz of my TOTM, so I made a point of going for really long walks, eating 6-8 syns etc... Well I only went+lost 8lb!!!! So I not only got my half stone award but also my stone award+the slimmer of the week - Cloud 9 wouldn't be in it :D xx

well done you , thats fantastic !
I always gain a couple but have a good loss the week after, water retention probably

I get my bloaty feeling the week after my * week. Pretty much now. It's rubbish and I feel like a truck. Well done on your 8 lb loss. That took me 8 weeks of 100% and exercise! Me? Jealous? Naaah. Much! ;)

wow thats fantastic!! My biggest problem during TOTM is I want to eat everything in the kitchen including the fittings lol

Wow 8lbs is fantastic. Well done!

Thanks so much ladies, woke up this morning on cloud 9 and like you say lucyc35 I'm full of motivation :)

Never been so positive about a diet before and definately feel this is the one that will work permanently and change my life, and I actually really enjoy it :)

Here's to the start of another good day :) xxx

Back