confession box

wantstobealou~ser

as the title suggests, here is the place to come if we have a little slip up we feel bad about just so we know we are not the only ones and it happens to us all at some point or another

my confession is that today i munched an ice lolly without even checking the cals or fat, saw it wanted it and had it... i was actually very lucky that it was only 49 cals and next to no fat but i think i would have eaten it even if it had been half a pizza sean didnt want because i hate shopping, hate shopping with kids in tow even more and i was stressed to high heaven so didnt even think about what i was doing:cry:

am i going to beat myself up about it

am i chuff, tomorrow is a new day and i am at work which usually balances my diet perfectly

not my fault lol
but these blooming halls soothers !!

well, last week was dreadful for me, put 1b on. have decided not to weigh in on saturday as i'm expecting much of the same and its going to completely demotivate me so i'm waiting until next saturday and hoping to get myself back on it good style!

Cheese is definitely my biggest downfall!

i had a packet of quavers :( not to bad but they were tasty.

hey lou i have family in dewsbury and heckmondwike. my aunty used to run the whistler in dewsbury if you know it on leeds road?

a chinese !

i cooked my hubby a great big sirloin steak and if he hadn't come in when he did i would have eaten the fatty bit round the edge :eek:

he gave me a bit of the steak to go with my lousy salad :rolleyes:

yeah lou my aunty angela used to do all the cooking and had the pub lovely but she passed away 2 yrs ago and the people after apparently made a mess of it

ah its ok, it was quick for her so i know she didnt suffer.

omg a lady at work today bought me a thorntons egg nd got them to ice my name on!!!!!! it was nice of her because no one knows im on these pills i feel so bad

Im an idiot ! I juist ate KFC
We did the asda shop and jonny was hungry so to be nice, I said he could have KFC, without me knowing , he bought a boneless baqnuet feast thing to feed 4 people , between 3 of us !! I felt bad so i ate it to stop him being upset that if i didnt , now all I want to do is be sick !

Im an idiot ! I juist ate KFC
We did the asda shop and jonny was hungry so to be nice, I said he could have KFC, without me knowing , he bought a boneless baqnuet feast thing to feed 4 people , between 3 of us !! I felt bad so i ate it to stop him being upset that if i didnt , now all I want to do is be sick !

oh hun - cant help laughing - you'll lose that weight - it might just take another week :D

chicken kebab and lager here tonight!

snap but i didnt break the rules, i worked it into the day and i enjoyed it, i planning on been slim for the rest of my life and i cant deny myself the whole of my life so better to learn to ingratiate things i enjoy now is the way i see it, it not as though i eating it all the time

Back