confession time

mollyc

hi guys im here to tell my sins lol
just home from work and one of our volunteers is moving to america so we did a meal for him everyone brought a lovely dish mostly pasta of course and well i no i shouldnt have but i just had to eat LOADS of the nigerian rice my friend osas made its absolutely devvvvine. i no i could have not eaten of just has a piece of chicken but i was such a lovely day all the volunteers and staff sitting together i just didnt want to be unsociable. i did however avoid the pavalova and only had the diet drink but id say the damage is done lol

i just had to admit it here and move on back to normal tomorrow.
now u can tell me how silly i am ha

Just get back on it tomorrow mate :D

i will i will im a bit annoyed at myself cos it wasnt even like i just couldnt resist i just decided i wanted to. ive been flying the last two weeks i hope this doesnt nock me off now

Just work out what you want....there is always a good choice to pick :D

Don't worry ... Sometimes going off the wagon can kick start my metabolism so that might work for you too... :)

Me too, I cheat, I'm good for a while, I cheat. Welcome to life!

We all give in to temptation. The way I look at it it's not how far I fall off the wagon that ultimately matters but whether I make the choice to get back on.

There have been so many times where I cheat then just give up completely now I treat the next day as a new day :)

Last edited:
I think its perfectly normal! Don't fret :)
Glad you enjoyed it, now enjoy getting back on the wagon xxx

As everyone says, we've all been there and it's hard not to feel guilty - but don't chuck the baby out with the bathwater - just accept that you're human, these situations are going to happen and get back on it, glugging water as you go :)

ya im not really that bothered now to be honest im straight back on it today just wanted to openly say it so i wasnt cheating myself more than anything thank for the support guys haha

Back