Extra Easy Confession Time

Persanta

I`m probably not alone BUT confession time.......:mad: :sigh: :mad:

Just been out for the day and in a village where the local bakery had a sign outside "Homemade Vanilla Slices`s" - well you`d have thought there was a magnet attached to it and I just had to go in and get one.
There were 2 left and the lady who served me gave me the biggest of the two...did I stop her? NO!!!
Got home, made a cup of tea and Whooshhh one bite and I was in heaven!
But now I am so so sorry, why did I do it?? I feel fat, full, sluggish and totally disgusted in myself, I really don`t know what came over me?
I am convincing myself fish salad tonight will do some repair to the damage I have done (and a whole lot of exercise too, luckily my weigh in day was today so I have a week to work it off) - confession over and out!!

Don't be so hard on yourself!!! You didn't go on a binge, you didn't turn away completely from the diet, you're determined to get right back on track and really you haven't even done anything wrong! I wouldn't even call it a slip up, at most a very small one! I just synned it for you online and a '
Cakes, Vanilla slice, custard/cream, each' works out at 13 syns on all plans, i.e within your allowance! Please don't punish yourself for this, just continue with the plan and you'll do great!
Plus, confession time, A LOT of people allow themselves a treat after weigh in,
;)

13 syns is nothing! You get 105 for the week! If it makes you feel better I've had 60 of my 70 for the week, and my week ends on Thursday!! I like to use mine at the weekend :)

yeah its not that bad at all so stop beating yourself up :) you had a treat within your syns and im sure you deserve a treat hun! we all do it every so often a few months back i bought my little one some toffee cupcakes...when i got him one out he inaisted we share it...did i argue? No i ate half and enjoyed it...i was just glad i hadnt tols him there were two otherwise he would have "made" me have a full one

Did it myself this week but instead of throwing in the towel and thinking I would be up on Wi day I got straight back into it!!!!! There is the difference I think, I used to give in if I was bold but now I brush it off and be extra good. So good for you in acknowledging your moment of weakness and get back on that saddle!!! X x

I have just had a really bad week, i had shingles which really knocked me for 6 and i just wanted comfort food, my daughter fell over during the week and cut all her face and knees up so been stressed amazing sure she is ok, that with looking after my 3 yr old son, money worries and my husband working full time just ended up once again in sabotage!! I had pizza for dinner yesterday, doritos and a twix last night and my daughter wanted to do some baking yesterday so ended up making a pineapple upside down cake and a apple crumble, also had a white bread sandwich for lunch and i know that im gonna pay for all the white bread i have eaten, it bloats me and, well i won't say what else i struggle with but you can probably guess!! Lol x

Thankyou everyone for your support and research into syns - as most of you say, the main thing is not giving up!!!! I did a 3 mile aerobic workout which made me feel a bit better and back on track today. Onwards and Downwards (with weight I mean) ha ha x

I think that's the key to any diet! Not giving up if you have a bad day or weekend. I use to be bold and say all I'll start next week after my Wi! And have an excuse to binge for the rest of the week! And I never lost any weight! Surprise!!! Good luck with your weigh in x

I'm planning to start SW from tomorrow, and am quite looking forward to it. I do try to watch what I eat generally but have been a bit off the wagon over the last month or so. I also indulged with a Vanilla Slice, courtesy of my boss on Friday - and felt bad afterwards. But, I do remember once watching an episode of the sooty show where they were discussing food, and one of their lines was "everything is good for you in moderation" - so I just remember that and Sooty and Sweep, and then try to get back on track :) A little treat is not a bad thing :) Good Luck with your weigh in!!

Back