Confession time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Ok, as you know tomo I get my packs from a new CDC. I wont meet her, as she will be at work when I am not so am collecting them from her husband. (Hope to catch her next week!)

I hold my hands up and say that this entire week Ihave been more off than on this diet. I will not weigh myself for a while as I think the shock of my gain will be enough to send me back to the biscuit tin again. I am truthfully thoroughly ashamed of myself, but from today I aim to be back on track. I am about to read the Sunday paper with a coffee and a muffin, lunch is planned as a leek & pot soup, then either a bar or a frozen tetra for tea. All my packs are laid out in the kitchen, my fat (and trust me at 20 stone + I was FAT) photos are strategically placed by the fridge, bread bin and "goodie" cupboard.

I also have to remember that Race For Life is two weeks today :)eek:), and I have been told ours is a very hilly track!! I will be walking it, not running, but seeing as last year at this time I was that weight (now I'm about 14 1/2 stone give or take..... see above LOL!) I am just chuffed to be even considering it!! I wold love to be just under the 14st mark by that Sunday, so I aim to use WiiFit daily, and my lateral thigh trainer also.

Maybe its a tall order, but I just wanted to put it down "on paper" so the goal is not just in my head!!!

Wish me luck! I will certainly need it!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I bet you a groat that you make it. Positive thoughts.

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

:vibes:Back atcha!!! Thanx!!!

xx

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awe sez you will do it :)

remember though when you do the race for life please have some chicken too cus you will need it, dont want you feeling dizzy :)

perhaps do ss+ up untill it? wil also help you get back into ketosis :)

get glugging that water too :)

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sez :)

You sound very well organised and very positive. You WILL have a great day!!!:D

Lacey..x :)

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks guys! SS+ sounds a good idea, to get me back into CD mode! DOnt have any chicken in today. Could I have some tuna (packed in brine but well drained) with some lettuce?

8. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck! I'm sure you can do it, you've done so amazing already!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.