Confession time

Sez

has started again!!
Ok, as you know tomo I get my packs from a new CDC. I wont meet her, as she will be at work when I am not so am collecting them from her husband. (Hope to catch her next week!)

I hold my hands up and say that this entire week Ihave been more off than on this diet. I will not weigh myself for a while as I think the shock of my gain will be enough to send me back to the biscuit tin again. I am truthfully thoroughly ashamed of myself, but from today I aim to be back on track. I am about to read the Sunday paper with a coffee and a muffin, lunch is planned as a leek & pot soup, then either a bar or a frozen tetra for tea. All my packs are laid out in the kitchen, my fat (and trust me at 20 stone + I was FAT) photos are strategically placed by the fridge, bread bin and "goodie" cupboard.

I also have to remember that Race For Life is two weeks today :)eek:), and I have been told ours is a very hilly track!! I will be walking it, not running, but seeing as last year at this time I was that weight (now I'm about 14 1/2 stone give or take..... see above LOL!) I am just chuffed to be even considering it!! I wold love to be just under the 14st mark by that Sunday, so I aim to use WiiFit daily, and my lateral thigh trainer also.

Maybe its a tall order, but I just wanted to put it down "on paper" so the goal is not just in my head!!!

Wish me luck! I will certainly need it!!!

awe sez you will do it :)

remember though when you do the race for life please have some chicken too cus you will need it, dont want you feeling dizzy :)

perhaps do ss+ up untill it? wil also help you get back into ketosis :)

get glugging that water too :)

Hi Sez :)

You sound very well organised and very positive. You WILL have a great day!!!:D

Lacey..x :)

Thanks guys! SS+ sounds a good idea, to get me back into CD mode! DOnt have any chicken in today. Could I have some tuna (packed in brine but well drained) with some lettuce?

Good luck! I'm sure you can do it, you've done so amazing already!

Back