• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confession!!!

Right, I've come on to confess that last night I had a Chinese Take Away!!!!

It was the first one I have had since starting Xenical and I am now really annoyed with myself. I didn't even enjoy it that much but ate it anyway!!

Haven't had any side effects yet but I'm sure I will later (or even worse at work tomorrow) but it serves me right. I hate to think how many calories and fat there was in it.

To make things worse our swimming pool is closed until the end of Jan so I can't go swimming like I usually do. I am trying to walk more but the snow has put a stop to that so I'm feeling really sluggish. Going to dig out an exercise DVD and see how I get on with that!!

Shorty xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
aww never mind! you can have a treat once in a while try not to beat yourself up over it!
get back on track 2day and youll be fine! exercise dvd sounds good! that what i try and do most days!

We forgive you. Draw a line under it and move on. Dont let it escalate to other naughties. Good luck

Thanks for your encouragement guys.
I have suffered from severe side effects at work today which was really inconvenient and could've been embarassing!
I have been very good today!!

Kes

Gold Member
at least you know your not going to enjoy it next time so you might not do it.... but as others have said draw a line over it and then move on... and unfortunately you have had the side effects...
hope it clears up and you are ok again in no time.

Thanks Kes, feeling much better today thanks.
Have found it really hard to settle back down to eating properly since Xmas. I'm blaming it on the cold weather, but I really have got to get a grip!!
Cheers x