confession ....

munchkin

.... Flippin TOTM made me eat junk last night :mad:. Why can't it make me eat lush free food. Why does it always have to be crappy bad synful things???!!! WTF???

Damage as follows:
4 quality street (or maybe it was 6) I should've kept count I know!
6 squares of galaxy (housemate left it in the fridge) and it was a big bar :(
after my 2 bowls of very free :D red day spag bol (without the pasta) I had a bowl of ice cream :eek:

Great news is that I feel very rough today so going to be angelic :innocent0002: in fact for the rest of the week. Challenging myself to 5 days syn free ... yep that's right only free food for me until Weds now!!! Wish me luck. Hoping I can still redeem a decent weight loss even though I was bad :whoopass:

Hope you guys are being good xx

Oh dont worry sweety I think most women get the TOTM munchies. Maybe when you know that time is coming up again then use flexi sins that week. :)

doesnt sound so bad to me, i bet you only had around 25 syns if that!!

you should still get a decent loss if you limit your syns for a few days :D

Hi Munchkin,
We all fall off the wagon now and then - we're only human!
However the difference now is that when you have a blowout you jump right back in to being 'synless' very soon - which means you have learned new and helpful habits.
Well done xx

arrhhh thanks girls!! it's sooo nice to have support when you're feeling a bit crappy about food and that pesky lil TOTM!! But now thanks to all your lovely comments I'm not feeling quite so bad about my little munch around the kitchen last night!!

Was going to treat myself to a small lamb doner kebab this week (8syns with no pitta) and I think I'll save that til next weekend now. Going to try and stick to no syns til weigh in - I can do it!!

How many syns you guys having per day. I was advised to stick to 5?

Loving the idea of flexible syns on the week before TOTM - how does that work Sonban??

xx

Hiya well if you know you are coming upto a period you could put a set amount of syns aside for that day from your weeks syns and share the rest out through the rest of the week.

Back