confession

I'm gonna have my pre night shift nap n then maybe aim to get my Zumba wii game out for 20 mins... Can't beat a boogie on a Friday night!?

Ha ha oh babe,.... Save u from Zumba??? It's a scream... I didn't actually get up n do any though!!! These night r hard work!!! I'm do em with another friend on SW... After her night shift this morning she went to the gym n did a spin class!?!?!? Is she crazyyyyyy??? Hmmm I'm thinking so?! I got home n collapsed in a heap!!! Lol we r both back tonight.. Let's c how she did.. It's inspiring me though!!! Never manage excersise after my first night shift.. But after tonight's ill feel more like it in the morning.... Fingers crossed buddies.... X x

Your right, it's not... It's a rubbish attempt though.. Oh well .. In the middle of my 52hrs in 5 days mixing nights n days it can't be helped!? Such fun... Sighhhhhh

Awww it's very suckie... gonna have to find whom ive upset for them to give me shocking shifts!? After Friday though I'm on annual leave for 10 days.... Yahoooooooooo

just realised it was a joke, post removed

Last edited:
You know what i think? good on you! and i will tell you why... if you hadnt had that naughty meal it would have eaten away at you all week and eventually you would have had a massive blowout that could have lead to several days off plan.

Sometimes if you fancy something you are better off just having it and then getting back on track right after.

How do you think you will cope once you get to target? do you think each time you have a burger king you will gain a stone? no you wont, in fact its continual eating of such foods that causes weight gain not 1 off instances and anyone who says otherwise is scare mongering.

So dont worry and just get back to plan today,

BTW your average burger king meal is about 1000 calories, it takes an excess of 3500 calories to gain 1 pound.... think about that

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
Sometimes if you fancy something you are better off just having it and then getting back on track right after.

So very true. I vividly remember having the worst chocolate craving when I 1st started SW. I ate an apple, a mugshot & 2 carrots to stop the craving before I finally ate a Curly wurly. Should ha r just eaten the curly wurly in the beginning!

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
How do you think you will cope once you get to target? do you think each time you have a burger king you will gain a stone? no you wont, in fact its continual eating of such foods that causes weight gain not 1 off instances and anyone who says otherwise is scare mongering.
Again, very true. Thin people eat junk food as well remember! They just know when to stop, and are less likely to supersize their meals!

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
BTW your average burger king meal is about 1000 calories, it takes an excess of 3500 calories to gain 1 pound.... think about that

Not just this, but any weight gain you do see will be temporary & due to water retention as burger king has a load of salt in it. Up your water intake, eat some celery & pineapple & you'll be back on track!

Back