Confessions of a chocoholic!!

tinks88

Hello everyone, I am a long time lurker on here and a rare poster. Its official, the asda shopping has just arrived, the food plan has been written for the week all I have to do now is weigh in at work tomorrow morning and it begins....

i have taken so much inspiration from the brave people on here who are willing to post a daily diary of their lives and battles with food and I feel its a great way to stay on track so as of tomorrow i will posting my food diary and progress with random ramblings and photos along the way.

Il be doing mainly red days with a few green and extra easy thrown in for variety, im guessing my weight to be near the 13st mark at the moment but will step n the scales tomorrow to find out :-/. Hoping to get back down to my happiest weight which was 9st 7lbs which is a good weight for my height 5ft 6.
Pwish me luck for tomorrow!! :eek:

Ok so weighed in this morning, not as bad as I thought. My official start weight is 12 st 6lbs, so roughly three stone to lose (yikes!) Today I am having a red day:

Breakfast - two peices of wholemeal toast (B) with two level tsps of flora lighter than light (1 syn) topped with two poached eggs. Followed by a pear and swilled down with a cup of hazelnut coffee mmmm.

Lunch - ranch salad with dressing (6 syns) two pieces of bacon with fat removed and cheese (a)

dinner - making syn free chilli and having it with side salad in a pitta bread and some cheese (a)

leaves me some syns for some asda cheese curls and a hot chocolate :)

Last edited:
Not long had my chilli for tea, absolutely stuffed!! Here is my plan for tomorrow:

breakfast: 2 x weight watcher sausages ( 1 syn) in Wholemeal sandwich (b) with "fried" mushrooms.

Lunch: left over chilli in wholemeal pitta (b) with serving of cheese(a). Pack of cheese curls 4 syns and some fruit.

dinner: chicken chasseur made with colemans mix, a serving will be 3 syns for me and some carrot and swede mash ( aunt bessies) for 2 syns

and have finally figured out how to change my signature!!

Last edited:
Been sent home early from work with a stinking cold :-(, but on the upside it means I cant taste much and therefore am not craving naughty things!! Hopefully the chicken chasseur will help bring me back to life later

oh no, feel better soon :( i've got an awful cold as well - starting sw today and like you say at least it helps with not being able to taste anyway! stops me craving chocolate :p

Certainly does hun but really hope i can taste soon as i need food for comfort and was really looking forward to chicken later!

Having an extra easy day today:

brekafast - sw fry up including two sausages (1syn) tinned tomatoes, bacon, eggs and two peices of wholmeal toast (b) mmmmm :)

lunch: tuna pasta salad with extra light mayonnaise (1.5 syns) lots of cucumber, tomatoe lettuce ect.

dinner: stirfry with chicken breast, bean sprouts and other veggies served with noodles, soy sauce and Chinese mixed spices.

going to save my syns for some munchies later to have in front of telly as Im off alcohol for January :-/

But it could have been a lot worse!!!!!!!!

Also - I don't think that pitta breads are a B choice anymore :cry:The Co-op ones definitely aren't and I can't see the Asda ones on any list (however i may be wrong????) since it's been updated this year?

Good luck with the rest of the week and fingers crossed for weigh in.

Ahh really? I didnt know that, I think I will continue to use the asda ones unless it affects my weight loss to be honest, it annoys me a little bit that one day something can be sw friendly and the next day it isn't lol - but thanks for the heads up!!

breakfast - scarmbled egg of wholemeal toast with a cup of tea.

really struggling today after past night, i also had half a box of cadbury animal biscuits :-(, dont know why I do it but just hoping if I Lower my syns for next few days that I can still be hopeful for a loss on thursday :-/.

Right lunch was an omelette filled with mushrooms onion and cheese swilled down with a nice hazelnut coffee and finished off with a banana.

Dinner :pork chop with fat removed, carrot and swede mash, carrots, sprouts, green beans and broccoli all covered with cheese sauce (3syns)

Had an extra easy day today:

breakfast: two weight watcher sausages in wholemeal roll (b) with mushrooms

lunch:spinach cauliflower and potato curry

dinner: chicken stirfry with soy sauce

Now going to sit down and do my online shop after having a good mooch through everyone else's diaries for meal ideas :). What I have found really useful is writing down my meals for the week and basing my shopping list on them, I feel much less pressure during the week then as I dont have to think about what to eat, I just follow what I have written down for the day.

Having a red day today:

breakfast -
poached egg on toast (b)

lunch - pitta bread filled with cheese (a) and salad, and a banana for afterwards

dinner -hunters chicken with plenty of vegetables followed by a highlights hot chocolate and some cheese curls mmmm

Weigh in tomorrow morning eeeek, im hoping for a 2lb loss anything over that would be brilliant. Having a red day today:

breakfast -two peices of bacon and fried egg in small wholemeal roll (b).

lunch -banana, bit naugty not having more I know but non stop today and making up for it with a big tea.

dinner - steak with vegetables and healthy allowance of potatoe wedges, going to syn some peppercorn sauce to have aswell mmmm :)

mmmm syning peppercorn sauce sounds like a great idea! :) xx

Well my first weigh in today drum roll please...... I lost 5lb cannot believe it!! Havent really felt deprived this week and really wasn't expecting such a big loss as I have done sw before!! :)

Well my first weigh in today drum roll please...... I lost 5lb cannot believe it!! Havent really felt deprived this week and really wasn't expecting such a big loss as I have done sw before!! :)

aww well done reading posts like this is what makes me keep going! Keep going girl!!! :)
xx

Back