Confessions of a chocoholic!!

thank you Valarie :). Just made some potato and leek soup for work tomorrow. Getting a new kitchen put in at the start of feb, soo excited think its going to make cooking even more of a pleasure when you have got nice area to prepare and cook in :)

thank you Valarie :). Just made some potato and leek soup for work tomorrow. Getting a new kitchen put in at the start of feb, soo excited think its going to make cooking even more of a pleasure when you have got nice area to prepare and cook in :)

Hi Hun yes def makes a difference if u have a nice kitchen to cook in I am lucky I have a huge kitchen with loads of worktop space makes it a lot easier have a good day tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got back from my very first pole dance lesson, was really good and gonna go on a weekly basis now! Was so fun you dont realise how out of breath you are lol

breakfast -
scrambled egg and garlic mushrooms on toast (b)

lunch - home made potato and leek soup

dinner pork stirfry with noodles, synned some sweet chili sauce (3 syns)

was bit naughty and had some choccies at work today so gotta be good for rest of evening :-/

Just had scrummy sw friendly fry up for my late breakfast! Gonna cook hairy bikers chilli later for tea, not sure what Im going to have for lunch if anything, always find fry up keeps me full for ages!! Has anyone else tried hairy bikers chilli, ots amazing and tastes sooo naughty :)

Ok so complete change of plan, had some chicken thighs for lunch with colemans paprika spices (3 syns) and side salad.
just got in from busy evening so sat eating an mushroom and cheese omelette whilst other half has pizza :-/

Had some scrambled egg on toast (b) for breakfast with a side of bacon and mushrooms yummy!!

lunch - hairy biker chilli in wrap with salad and cheese (a) and some extra light mayo (7syns)

dinner - weetabix with skimmed milk and sweetener

Ok lesson learnt for today, always make time for breakfast!! Didnt have any this morning and went on to snack on quality streets and a slice of cake this morning :-(.

lunch was chicken chasseur with carrot and swede mash - 3 syns.

waiting for asda man to turn up so I can cook some tea!!

Back