Confessions of a loser...

Had a lovely bit of retail therapy today :) I loved it even if I have spent all my money! Got some fab shoes and bag for my birthday.

People are starting to notie my weight loss now which is great. But iv always got in the back of my mind "theyre just saying that to make me feel better" type of thing. I know I shouldnt but I cant help it because Im not really noticing it myself!

Todays menu
Breakfast - 2 x yogurt
Lunch - 5 bean chilli (from weatherspoons minus the tortillas it came with = 1 1/2 syns)
Dinner - Sausage smash pizza (It was delicious! I squeesed out all the meat from WW sausages and mixed it with tsp mustard powder, tsp cajun spices and a pinch of cayenne pepper and then I made them into little tiny balls and browned them off and put them ontop of the smash base with my HEX A allowance with mozerella cheese mm yummy!) 1 syn for sausages
Supper - BLT sandwhich (HEX B) and a skinny cow mint and choc ice cream (4 1/2 syns)
Total syns: 7

xRachaelx said:
Thanks hun! I was missing abit last week my self so dont worry lol. I deffinatly am! How are you doing? Happy with your loss this week? xx

I'm doing well still, still being a SW angel and so focused one what I'm doing, the sunshine has just reinforced that for me made me remember why I wanna lose weight even more. Don't know how long it will last so will make the most of feeling like this whilst I do :)

Yep was happy with loss 3.5 off for me with previous two weeks being lowing when I thought I deserved more was so nice to get a decent loss. And I'm now back to the lowest ive ever been with SW and just 10lbs off club 10 :) x

xRachaelx said:
Had a lovely bit of retail therapy today :) I loved it even if I have spent all my money! Got some fab shoes and bag for my birthday.

People are starting to notie my weight loss now which is great. But iv always got in the back of my mind "theyre just saying that to make me feel better" type of thing. I know I shouldnt but I cant help it because Im not really noticing it myself!

Todays menu
Breakfast - 2 x yogurt
Lunch - 5 bean chilli (from weatherspoons minus the tortillas it came with = 1 1/2 syns)
Dinner - Sausage smash pizza (It was delicious! I squeesed out all the meat from WW sausages and mixed it with tsp mustard powder, tsp cajun spices and a pinch of cayenne pepper and then I made them into little tiny balls and browned them off and put them ontop of the smash base with my HEX A allowance with mozerella cheese mm yummy!) 1 syn for sausages
Supper - BLT sandwhich (HEX B) and a skinny cow mint and choc ice cream (4 1/2 syns)
Total syns: 7

Oooo retail therapy can't beat it :)

I'm doing well still, still being a SW angel and so focused one what I'm doing, the sunshine has just reinforced that for me made me remember why I wanna lose weight even more. Don't know how long it will last so will make the most of feeling like this whilst I do :)

Yep was happy with loss 3.5 off for me with previous two weeks being lowing when I thought I deserved more was so nice to get a decent loss. And I'm now back to the lowest ive ever been with SW and just 10lbs off club 10 :) x

Well done hun! Your doing so well!

Yea just remember when your disapointed with your losses that all your hard work pays off at some point which has shown this week!

Xx

xRachaelx said:
Well done hun! Your doing so well!

Yea just remember when your disapointed with your losses that all your hard work pays off at some point which has shown this week!

Xx

Thanks, yeah it does not always easy to remember but it does come off eventually if your keep plugging away. Hope u had good weekend x

Thanks, yeah it does not always easy to remember but it does come off eventually if your keep plugging away. Hope u had good weekend x

Exactly!
It was good hun just had a nice quiet one for a change :) you? xx

The weather has been gorgeous in Liverpool! I couldnt stay in to do my revision so I took it to the park with my mate so had a nice little day today in the sun :)

ive been trying to eat more salads this week and im actually enjoying them finally! never thought id enjoy salads but i love them with balsamic vinegar on or ive been having a tin of mackeral in tomato sauce on top which is delicious!

made a lovely big pan of super speed veg soup tonight for me to snack on. scalded my fingers while making it (sitting with my left hand in a jug of ice water! ouchh) but itll be worth it! lol

Todays menu
Breakfast - friend mushrooms and philli on toast (hex a and b) with a little side salad
Lunch - 4 weight watchers sausages (2 syns)
Dinner - lemon and herb breast chicken and a bowl of super speed soup
Total syns: 2

I am stressed to death with this big oral exam ive got tomorrow! I could just eat and eat right now to make me feel better but there is NO WAY in hell that im going to! Ive noticed that ive been less "emotional eatting". The only time I will ever really pick is if ive had a really good weight loss (how ironic) but im going to stop that because, although it isnt affecting my weight loss, its a really bad habit to get into! Not that I eat loads.. I might just have a few extra syns that I havnt accounted for.

I only go into uni every couple of months and I went in today and everybody was saying how I look really well and you can see it off my face which feels really good.

I had a picture took a few weekends ago when I went out with my friends and my mum cant stop looking at it in shock. She keeps telling me I look like a total different person now and I look "normal" she says (as in I dont stand out like a fat girl! lol). Heres the pic...
Image4.jpg

Todays Menu
Breakfast - None
Lunch - Peri Peri chicken with mixed leaf salad, tomatos, cucumber and peppers and a bannana
Dinner - A bowl of super speed soup with a dolup of philli in and a chicken breast cooked in BBQ seasoning and a activia 0% yogurt
Total syns : 0

Thought id post some food pics from the last couple of weeks while you can post pics easy!

IMAG0038.jpg
Smash pizza (Bacon, mushroom, peppers, onion, cheddar cheese, tomato puree, italian herbs) and a salad
IMAG0042.jpg
Lovely simple breakfast, kiwi, strawberries and fat free yogurt
IMAG0044.jpg
Bacon, chicken and mushroom risotto with a lovey big salad drizzled in balsamic vinegar (my new love!)
IMAG0049.jpg
An AMAZING smash pizza! Weight watchers sausage meat mixed with cayenne pepper, cajun spices, mustard powder, pepper and salt made it to little spicey sausage balls, fried off and then scattered ontop of the pizza with mozzerella on (a quarter of the pizza is a HEX A - the side with the least cheese on though!)
IMAG0063.jpg
Another gorgeous but simple breakfast/brunch. Fried mushrooms and 1 WW sausage meat broken into tiny pieces mixed with HEX A chive philli on two HEX B brown toast and a little side salad.

I am stressed to death with this big oral exam ive got tomorrow! I could just eat and eat right now to make me feel better but there is NO WAY in hell that im going to! Ive noticed that ive been less "emotional eatting". The only time I will ever really pick is if ive had a really good weight loss (how ironic) but im going to stop that because, although it isnt affecting my weight loss, its a really bad habit to get into! Not that I eat loads.. I might just have a few extra syns that I havnt accounted for.

I only go into uni every couple of months and I went in today and everybody was saying how I look really well and you can see it off my face which feels really good.

I had a picture took a few weekends ago when I went out with my friends and my mum cant stop looking at it in shock. She keeps telling me I look like a total different person now and I look "normal" she says (as in I dont stand out like a fat girl! lol). Heres the pic...
View attachment 44829

Todays Menu
Breakfast - None
Lunch - Peri Peri chicken with mixed leaf salad, tomatos, cucumber and peppers and a bannana
Dinner - A bowl of super speed soup with a dolup of philli in and a chicken breast cooked in BBQ seasoning and a activia 0% yogurt
Total syns : 0

Hello!

That is a fab photo! All you girls look very glam indeed!

It's great when people start noticing, such a good feeling.

Thought id post some food pics from the last couple of weeks while you can post pics easy!

View attachment 44838
Smash pizza (Bacon, mushroom, peppers, onion, cheddar cheese, tomato puree, italian herbs) and a salad
View attachment 44839
Lovely simple breakfast, kiwi, strawberries and fat free yogurt
View attachment 44840
Bacon, chicken and mushroom risotto with a lovey big salad drizzled in balsamic vinegar (my new love!)
View attachment 44841
An AMAZING smash pizza! Weight watchers sausage meat mixed with cayenne pepper, cajun spices, mustard powder, pepper and salt made it to little spicey sausage balls, fried off and then scattered ontop of the pizza with mozzerella on (a quarter of the pizza is a HEX A - the side with the least cheese on though!)
View attachment 44842
Another gorgeous but simple breakfast/brunch. Fried mushrooms and 1 WW sausage meat broken into tiny pieces mixed with HEX A chive philli on two HEX B brown toast and a little side salad.

Yum don't suppose you could tell me the pizza recipe. Is it free on extra easy.x

juicylucy.xx said:
Yum don't suppose you could tell me the pizza recipe. Is it free on extra easy.x

If you look in the recipes sub forum, and search for smash pizza, it'll come up :) HTH x

Yea the pizzas really easy its basically just making up the smash using a smaller amount than what it states on the package so its quite thick (i usually put about 50mls less in) and then spreading it thinly on a baking tray (sprayed with fry light), put in over for 20 mins on 180-200 and flip it over and then do the same and then add all your toppings. its totally free on extra easy if you use your regular free food, so like bacon, chicken etc and use you HEX A cheese too. Its fab. deffinatly recommend making it.

As for the risotto.... I bought a "mushroom and garlic" risotto savory rice from home bargains and ive worked it out as free but some people are saying its syns so i dunno what im doing wrong when im syning! But anyways.. you can buy syn free risotto from tesco, dont quite remember what the brand is but if you type in mushroom risotto on the syns online then it should come up. And basically I make it as directed on the packages and then when its cooked I stirred in half a tub of tescos cheese and chive cottage cheese (it makes it lovely and creamy!) and then added fried lean bacon and mushroom to it. its really nice xx

OH BTW IF ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO USE THE SYNS CALCULATE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF IM SYNING THE RICE UP RIGHT... Because im on extra easy i pick rice from the green drop down menu and then rice, dried from the other drop down menu and it comes up as free. But my consultant is telling me it is syns the risotto from home bargains so i dunno if im doing it wrong! And then I did it again but selected the rice, savoury pot option and it came out at just 3 1/2 points! Really confused! Shes told me to just ring the syns hot line but it will cost me all sorts on my mobile x

xRachaelx said:
Yea the pizzas really easy its basically just making up the smash using a smaller amount than what it states on the package so its quite thick (i usually put about 50mls less in) and then spreading it thinly on a baking tray (sprayed with fry light), put in over for 20 mins on 180-200 and flip it over and then do the same and then add all your toppings. its totally free on extra easy if you use your regular free food, so like bacon, chicken etc and use you HEX A cheese too. Its fab. deffinatly recommend making it.

As for the risotto.... I bought a "mushroom and garlic" risotto savory rice from home bargains and ive worked it out as free but some people are saying its syns so i dunno what im doing wrong when im syning! But anyways.. you can buy syn free risotto from tesco, dont quite remember what the brand is but if you type in mushroom risotto on the syns online then it should come up. And basically I make it as directed on the packages and then when its cooked I stirred in half a tub of tescos cheese and chive cottage cheese (it makes it lovely and creamy!) and then added fried lean bacon and mushroom to it. its really nice xx

OH BTW IF ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO USE THE SYNS CALCULATE CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF IM SYNING THE RICE UP RIGHT... Because im on extra easy i pick rice from the green drop down menu and then rice, dried from the other drop down menu and it comes up as free. But my consultant is telling me it is syns the risotto from home bargains so i dunno if im doing it wrong! And then I did it again but selected the rice, savoury pot option and it came out at just 3 1/2 points! Really confused! Shes told me to just ring the syns hot line but it will cost me all sorts on my mobile x

I'm a bit confused about your question re the rice! You say that it comes up on syns online, but then in the next sentence you talk about putting it thru the calculator :confused: if it's on syns online them you should already have the syn value :)

I'm a bit confused about your question re the rice! You say that it comes up on syns online, but then in the next sentence you talk about putting it thru the calculator :confused: if it's on syns online them you should already have the syn value :)

Nooo the packet I had from home bargains wasnt already on the syns online so I had to calculate it but Im saying you can get syn free ones from tesco and if you type in "mushroom risotto" it will tell you what ones are syn free :) (as im not sure about the syn value of the ones from home bargains) x

GOB SMACKED!! is alls I can say for my weight loss this week....

A FABULOUS 6 POUNDS!

Oh my word! Cannot believe it! I reached my goal!!!! Im OUT OF THE 20S NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN!!!! (That feels amazing!!!)

Today has really been "my lucky day"

Had my oral exam this morning which I was dreading and got questions I ACTUALLY knew the answers to! Then I bought 3 scratch cards... I won 5er on the 1st one... 10er on the 2nd one... and a pound on the 3rd! Then weigh in =D and I got slimmer of the month and slimmer of the week!! Oh and thats not all.... found out ive lost one and a half stone this month!!! How the bloody hell can a person loose that much in ONE MONTH! Im in utter shock!

On such a high at the minute =D

Wish me luck for my exam results tmoro! xx

That is amazing!!!! Well done u thats brilliant! Well done and good luck for ur exam results tomorrow x x

Thank you! How did you get on?? xx

Back