Confessions of a loser...

5lbs is excellent, well done you! Here's to next week when you'll get your Club 10 :)

Thanks girls!

Not much to say today...
Im in the middle of updating my scrapbook so im tryna get on with that right now =D I took some pictures before. I took a couple the day I started SW and I vowed to take a few for every two stone I loose as I read on somebodys post who was a maintainer saying they wished theyd done that so I thought it was a good idea to see the differences in myself! Havent uploaded the new ones onto my computer yet to compare them but I do think I look littler than the last ones. Will let you know if theres a big difference when I do it!

Todays menu
Breakfast
- Tangerine
Lunch - Yogurt and ham and philli sandwich (HEX A and B)
Snack - (starving when I came home from uni...) batchelors chicken pasta with brocolli, sweetcorn and carrots and a curly wurly (3 syns)
Dinner - 2 n half linda mccartney veg sausages (5 syns) mustard mash (made with potatoes, carrots, 2 tsp mustard and extra light mayo (1/2 syn) onion gravey (made with onions, 1 beef stock cube, 1 tsp onion powder, gravey granuals (2 syns) and 2 tsp of smash to thicken) and a side of brocolli and colliflower. It was delish! Really filling!
Total syns 10 1/2

5lbs. Woooohooooooo!!!!!

Well done.

We will be out of the 20s this year soon. How fab will it be to see a 1. I can't wait too.xxxx

you are doing so well, and i love the stories, you are really motivated, i have a lot to lose and have decided 2012 is the year..... it may well take me longer but by the end of the year there should be a lot less of me, this forum and slimming worlds website are what really keep me going, as this time (unusual for me) i havent told any one what im aiming to do.. so good luck and i will pop in and out to see how you are doing, as for the skin issue, hopefully you being so young, your skin should be more elastic, but all of your tips sound good.

5lbs. Woooohooooooo!!!!!

Well done.

We will be out of the 20s this year soon. How fab will it be to see a 1. I can't wait too.xxxx

Im so looking forward to it! Itll be the last time I see a 2 in the first number of my weight! Deffinatly!
x

you are doing so well, and i love the stories, you are really motivated, i have a lot to lose and have decided 2012 is the year..... it may well take me longer but by the end of the year there should be a lot less of me, this forum and slimming worlds website are what really keep me going, as this time (unusual for me) i havent told any one what im aiming to do.. so good luck and i will pop in and out to see how you are doing, as for the skin issue, hopefully you being so young, your skin should be more elastic, but all of your tips sound good.

Thanks hun!

Thats exactly how youve gotta look at it! Take it a step at a time rither than trying to get to your goal weight all at once! I find these smaller targets are really helping me stay motivated.

I love this website too! It gives you all the support you can ask for because EVERYBODY is going through exactly the same thing as you.

Im keeping my fingers crossed over the skin thing! Just trying not to think about it right now. Im just focused on my weight losses.

Thank you =) pop back whenever you wish!

xxx

Ive got loads of homework to be getting on with so making this a quick one!

Ive been doing a bit of body magic today. Ive been cleaning for about 6 hours! I didnt even have time to have breakfast and I didnt have my lunch untill 3pm!

I noticed today that im thinking about food a lot less. Like on my days off id normally just want to eat and eat just because the food was in the house, not because I was hungry. But I hadnt even realised I hadnt ate until late afternoon today! It was weird!

Todays menu
Breakfast
- None
Lunch - philli (hex a) and ham sanwhich (hex b)
Dinner - Chicken omlette (4 syns from takeaway) and curry (3 syns)
Total syns 7

Seriously swamped with all my uni work. Ive been on plan 100% but i feel bad for not doing any exercise!

I am really noticing my weight losses now. Everything feels really big on me which is an amazing feeling!

I cant believe im on week 9 and im still going strong on the diet! Havnt "cheated" once! I have NEVER done that before! I feel so good about this diet. It just feels like I AM actually going to do it this time. In the past id actually forget I was on a diet and then realise half way through a packet of crisp or a mcdonalds =/ but I am literally thinking about it all the time now. Most nights I go asleep thinking about what its going to be like when im a skinny mini! lol.

I <3 Slimming world!

Todays menu
Breakfast - none
Lunch - Ham sandwhich (HEX B) with mayo (1/2 syn), a yogurt and mixed berries
Dinner - Peri peri pork (1 1/2 syns) with salad and salt and pepper chips (It was gorgeous!) and a yogurt
Total Syns 2 1/2

Well done your doing so so well.

I like that you have such a variety of things for your dinner, and they all sound so lovely xxx

Thanks hun!

I love eatting new things. I think thats why im sticking to the diet because im not eatting the same thing all the time so im keeping myself from going bored of the food!
xx

Todays Menu
Breakfast
- None
Lunch - Beef stew (3 syns for gravey), mixed berries and yogurt
Dinner - Hot and spicy (2 syns for marinade) chicken with batchelors chicken rice and brocolli and carrots
Total syns 5

Hi Hun. Just popping in to say hi and catch up. Looks like you are still doing amazingly well and that you are still so focused :) hope uni work is getting easier I remember what that was like and it's crazy trying to keep up. I'm just about to start a part time online distance learning course and sometimes think I must be absolutely mad!!!! X

Hi just had a read of your diary, ur doing so well! Well done! I love all the stories and tips you post really motivating. Keep up the good work! X

Hi Hun. Just popping in to say hi and catch up. Looks like you are still doing amazingly well and that you are still so focused :) hope uni work is getting easier I remember what that was like and it's crazy trying to keep up. I'm just about to start a part time online distance learning course and sometimes think I must be absolutely mad!!!! X

Thanks hun! I still cant believe how well im doing, id usually fail in the first week! lol.

Noo uni work is getting harder! Ive got a major oral exam coming up and its stressing me out!

Haha, what course are you thinking of starting??

How are you getting on? Having a good week?

xxx

Hi just had a read of your diary, ur doing so well! Well done! I love all the stories and tips you post really motivating. Keep up the good work! X

Hi hun, thanks for looking at my diary =]

Thank you! Your doing really well yourself! Im glad im motivating someone =]

Good luck with your journey hun
xxxx

xRachaelx said:
Thanks hun! I still cant believe how well im doing, id usually fail in the first week! lol.

Noo uni work is getting harder! Ive got a major oral exam coming up and its stressing me out!

Haha, what course are you thinking of starting??

How are you getting on? Having a good week?

xxx

You are doing really well and should be well proud I know why u mean tho I would be the same and would totally have given up by now!!

Aww no that's not good hun, what course are u doing? Try not to stress out too much altho I know easier said than done!!!

It's a psychology masters gets be accreditation to the psychological society too :)

Weeks been really good actually have felt the most motivated I have felt for ages :) WI tonight my scales at home aren't showing much think ill be a bit gutted of they don't show a loss after such a good week! X

You are doing really well and should be well proud I know why u mean tho I would be the same and would totally have given up by now!!

Aww no that's not good hun, what course are u doing? Try not to stress out too much altho I know easier said than done!!!

It's a psychology masters gets be accreditation to the psychological society too :)

Weeks been really good actually have felt the most motivated I have felt for ages :) WI tonight my scales at home aren't showing much think ill be a bit gutted of they don't show a loss after such a good week! X

I am! You should be proud of yourself too :)

Im doing operating department pracitice (its training to be a surgical practitioner) Lol yea i know. Just gunna take it how it comes and try and not get myself too worked up over it!

Good! If exercise does one thing its deffinatly keeping you motivated! Because you wanna be good because youve worked hard and dont wanna let your effort go to waste!

How did your weigh in go? Fingers crossed that you had a good loss!!

xx

xRachaelx said:
I am! You should be proud of yourself too :)

Im doing operating department pracitice (its training to be a surgical practitioner) Lol yea i know. Just gunna take it how it comes and try and not get myself too worked up over it!

Good! If exercise does one thing its deffinatly keeping you motivated! Because you wanna be good because youve worked hard and dont wanna let your effort go to waste!

How did your weigh in go? Fingers crossed that you had a good loss!!

xx

Thanks lovely I am proud of myself at the moment actually.

Gosh that sounds fantastic, I'm terrified of blood so dunno how u do it but we're lucky there are people are like you that do :)

Your so right after I've been good an exercised even for a few days then I don't wanna let myself down by then eating crap!

Lost 2lb tonight I have been an absolute 100% SW angel so I am a bit disappointed altho I know 2lb is good. Altho a couple of other miniminers have pointed out that it could be water retention from the exercise so will be drinking plenty of water too this week.

Hope you've had a good day x

Back