Confessions of a loser...

I made the "smash pizza" today for the first time. Well alls I can say is that it is GORGEOUS!

I couldnt believe how delisious it was! Id deffinatly recommend making it!

Thought id post some pics up today of a few things ive eatten in the last few weeks...

IMAG0022.jpg

Chicken Tikka jacket potato with salad

IMAG0025.jpg

Schwartz spagetti bolognaise and my version of garlic bread (toast with garlic cheese spread)

IMAG0033.jpg

Simple but gorgeous lunch! Chicken breast, batchelors chicken rice and veg.

IMAG0034.jpg

Peri peri pork with salt and pepper chips and salad with chive philli warmed up and drizzled over the top.

IMAG0036.jpg

And todays little beauty of a smash pizza! lol

Todays menu
Breakfast
- Mixed berries, sweetner, yogurt
Lunch - Smash pizza with chopped lean bacon, onion, tomato and cheese (HEX A) on top and salad with mayo on (1/2 syn)
Dinner - smoked haddock with new potatoes, mushy peas, butter beans, brocolli, carrot, califlower, carrot and swede. Curly wurly (3 syns)
Total syns 3 1/2

Thanks lovely I am proud of myself at the moment actually.

Gosh that sounds fantastic, I'm terrified of blood so dunno how u do it but we're lucky there are people are like you that do :)

Your so right after I've been good an exercised even for a few days then I don't wanna let myself down by then eating crap!

Lost 2lb tonight I have been an absolute 100% SW angel so I am a bit disappointed altho I know 2lb is good. Altho a couple of other miniminers have pointed out that it could be water retention from the exercise so will be drinking plenty of water too this week.

Hope you've had a good day x

Haha everybody says that when i tell them! It doesnt bother me in the slightest! Aww thanks hun :)

Yea thats exactly how you wanna be. Its more about making you think like a thin person so its changing you mentality and giving yourself a healthy lifestyle.

2lbs is really good! Yea it prob is water retention. As i said the first week i did exercise i lost 1/2 a pound and i was gutted. It prob was water retention. Keep up the hard work and think about next week when you have a nice big loss!

xx

Oooh all your dishes look yummy! I'm especially liking the look of the pizza :)

That pizza looks lush. Will have to try and find the thread and have a go.xx

Thanks girls! I enjoyed eatting every single one of them! lol x

Weigh in was tonight girls....

I lost another 3 1/2 lbs!!!! =D thats 2 stone 6 and a half pound now! Just half a pound from my 2 1/2 stone award (always the way!)

I got my club 10 award tonight!! So happy with myself! My first goal met! Woo hoo! I got slimmer of the week too! 3rd week running! lol. Starting to feel bad not giving other people a chance now!

I measured myself yesterday. I measured myself when id lost 1 stone 2 lbs (I couldnt find a tape measure before that) and ive lost 11 inches all together since then! From my hips, chest and waist! Its a bit difficult measuring myself because I havnt got a proper "shape" yet.

I bought a new dress a few weeks ago because im going to manchester for part of my 21st at the end of april for a night out so wanted a special dress. It was from America and cost me a bloody arm and a leg. £95 for dress and p&p and then £27 to go through customs! But it is gorgeous... heres a pic
dress.jpg

Its a bit clingy and u can see my belly a lil bit in it so ive bought suck me in underwear and ill hopefully loose another few inches before wearing it!

Todays Menu
Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - Mixed berries, sweetner and muller light
Dinner - schwartz chicken curry (2 syns), rice, brocolli and colliflower.
Snack - Ham, mayo (1/2) cheese (HexA + 6 syns) butty (HexB)
Total syns - 8 1/2 syns

xRachaelx said:
Weigh in was tonight girls....

I lost another 3 1/2 lbs!!!! =D thats 2 stone 6 and a half pound now! Just half a pound from my 2 1/2 stone award (always the way!)

I got my club 10 award tonight!! So happy with myself! My first goal met! Woo hoo! I got slimmer of the week too! 3rd week running! lol. Starting to feel bad not giving other people a chance now!

I measured myself yesterday. I measured myself when id lost 1 stone 2 lbs (I couldnt find a tape measure before that) and ive lost 11 inches all together since then! From my hips, chest and waist! Its a bit difficult measuring myself because I havnt got a proper "shape" yet.

I bought a new dress a few weeks ago because im going to manchester for part of my 21st at the end of april for a night out so wanted a special dress. It was from America and cost me a bloody arm and a leg. £95 for dress and p&p and then £27 to go through customs! But it is gorgeous... heres a pic

Its a bit clingy and u can see my belly a lil bit in it so ive bought suck me in underwear and ill hopefully loose another few inches before wearing it!

Todays Menu
Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - Mixed berries, sweetner and muller light
Dinner - schwartz chicken curry (2 syns), rice, brocolli and colliflower.
Snack - Ham, mayo (1/2) cheese (HexA + 6 syns) butty (HexB)
Total syns - 8 1/2 syns

Woo hoo well done hunni that's amazing :) that 2 1/2 stone will def be yours next week and more :)

Dress is very nice an I'm sure u will lovely in it for your birthday x

Thank you hun! Fingers crossed! xx

Well done tonight hun! :D

Lovely dress as well, I am sure you will have lost a whole lot more by your birthday and look stunning x

Good morning!

Wow well done on your loss this week and slimmer of the week again! That's fantastic, you'll be feeling great!

I love, love, love that dress! It's such a nice shape, a really nice style. You're going to look fantastic :)

Aww thank you girls!! xx

I went for a lovely meal tonight! Went to "Yee Rah" (I think its only in Liverpool) and its a european and thai resturant. I had roasted chicken breast with rice and salad and it was lovely! I avoided the sauce it came with and the drizzle of oil around the side so im thinking it must be free of syns!

Walking around town today with one of my skinny friends and I could see a group of kids (14-16 years old) talking about me, they were looking at me and laughing and I heard one of them saying "stop bein horrible about the woman" before laughing (the woman haha im only 20! i dont class myself as a 'woman' yet lol) I just looked at them and ignored them. I just thought im better than that to even retaliate to immature children. It just anoys me because its hard as it is without people being horrible.

Carrying on with my weightloss and not acknowledging people who arent worth my breath :)

Todays menu
Breakfast - appl
Lunch - bacon and onion omelette, crispy salt and pepper potato bits, carrot, swede, peas, sweetcorn
Dinner - roasted chicken breast, rice, salad
Total syns: 0

F*ck them. At least you can change your weight and you are doing an amazing job at that, they will always be stuck with their snotty personalities! When people say things like that I just think 'they must be so bored with their own small lives' :)

Thanks hun!

Just had a look at your weight losses! There bloody amazing! You must be so proud of yourself! How have you done them?? Have you been exercising? xx

I am feeling very proud with my losses, makes me feel like a whole new person :D I have not religiously done exercise, focused more on my eating till I get into the full swing of it which I think I have now :p I go to Zumba one night a week, done more walking than usual (instead of driving absolute everywhere). I am thinking of going swimming a couple of times a week as well, just lacking the confidence to wear a swimming costume is what stops me really :/
I make sure to get 2L of water a day (I don't drink anything else really, maybe the odd can of diet coke or cup of tea) and snacking on lots of super free foods :) I also avoid using bread as my hexb

well your doing absolutly fab! keep up the good work! ill be putting some of them tips into good use! thanks xx

That dress is lush. You will feel fab in that and have a lovely time.well done on your weight loss. You are doing brill. And don't even think about them idiots. They don't know how far you have already come. And how far you WILL go. They don't even need to be in your thoughts. Your better than that.

Xx

I have been so naughty this weekend =O it is shocking and quite frankly EMBARRISING!

Had a "revision" night on Saturday with my uni mate and I ended up polishing off a 70cl bottle of vodka and a glass of wine (thats 78 1/2 syns) and then I had the hangover from hell on Sunday and I literally just went mad on crap. Over the two days I ended up demolishing 217 1/2 syns!!! I actually cannot believe it!

Not going to let it get me down though. Im hitting the super speed foods for the rest of the week and I WILL get my half a pound off this week to get my 2 1/2 stone award :)

Back on track today 100%. Going to make a lovely mushroom and chicken risotto for dinner tonight with loads of veg. Im going to try and get a bit of energy to make some super speed soup too.

BTW I was told by a group member that curly wurlys are 3 syns... well the TREAT SIZE is 3 1/2 syns!! Ive been eatting the full sized ones thinking they were only 3 and they are 6!! =O

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and not as mad as mine was lol
x

Back