Confessions of a loser...

Well I lost 1lb last week after a 100% week last week and have had another 100% week this week even keeping syns low as I went out Friday and my scales aren't showing any loss :( group tonight tho so will see. Was saying on my diary last week tho with still being off work with this bad back I dunno if that's affecting my losses. Just a bit frustrating tho! X

Sounds like a good idea hun ive heard a lot on here about those slim pods things and was thinking myself about giving em a go x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with group! Hope you have the weight loss you deserve :). Aw sorry to hear about your back hun! Dont let the slow weight losses get you down! Just think about how well your doing and think about the how all the little weight losses will benefit you in the long run! xxx

I know the feeling, the past 1month I haven't had huge losses because I kept picking at little bits thinking ''it will do no harm'' and eating crisps again... big mistake! I got weighed in yesterday and after only losing 1.5lbs and being 1lb away from my 4stone award, I felt really annoyed with myself for not trying properly.
I am going to try and do alternative red/green days, I find doing EE makes me go off plan easier :eek: I find it hard especially when I go out into town with friends, they all go into McDonalds or somewhere and I feel like I am obliged to eat the same as them. You are doing fab Rach, especially when you are busy with uni. work! You will get there as long as you don't give up :) xx

Thats exactly how ive been! I think cause I lost that weight so quickly im like mentally saying to my self "oh youve lost all that weight you can afford to have some chocolate!" I need to stop it.

You may not have been 100% perfect but youve still given up or said no to temptation to loose that one and a half pound! Its a new week, you can start a fresh :)
Thank you! You will get there too! We need to stay strong! xx

xRachaelx said:
Good luck with group! Hope you have the weight loss you deserve :). Aw sorry to hear about your back hun! Dont let the slow weight losses get you down! Just think about how well your doing and think about the how all the little weight losses will benefit you in the long run! xxx

Well lost 2 last night happier than last week and with finally going back to work tomorrow being back at normal activity I'm hoping will get a decent loss next week. Need 2.5 to get my 1.5 stone award finally!!! Lol x

Hope your day is going ok x

Well lost 2 last night happier than last week and with finally going back to work tomorrow being back at normal activity I'm hoping will get a decent loss next week. Need 2.5 to get my 1.5 stone award finally!!! Lol x

Hope your day is going ok x

Well done hunny! Your getting there :) Good luck with going back to work xxx

RIGHT GUYS....
Ive made a decision to start from scratch. Meaning im starting tomorrow as it is my very first day on slimming world so im going to use my weight today as my starting weight. Im doing this because when I look at my chart and see that the line hasnt dropped much since April it really demotivates me. Hey, I lost 4 stone 8.5 lbs in the first half of the year! I need to just keep in mind that thats amazing and stop putting myself down thinking about what I could have lost! So resetting all my things brand new and in the second half of the year im planning to loose 3 stone 4.5 lbs to loose my 8 stone by christmas.
Im hoping this will give me the big kick up the back side I need. Just trying all new thinks lately to try and get my slimming world mojo back.
If you would have said to me the day I started slimming world that in 6 months I would have been under 20 stone I would have never believed you and if you told me id be under 18 and a half stone I would tell you youre demented! I just need to keep focused on how well ive done and on how well I could do from now on rather than putting myself down over the last couple of silly months ive had!
I got weighed in tonight guys... 3 and a half pounds off and im really happy with it! As you know, last week I didnt get weighed and I could kick myself really because I was an absolute slimming world angel that week but this week, with not getting weighed and going to the concert, ive been faffing about! So I think I must have lost a load of weight the first week and then the second week ive put a couple back on.
Setting myself new goals and targets to keep me focused and motivated :)
I WILL be skinny!
Heres my weight loss pics so far
me.jpg
I am devastated that my boobs are disappearing haha I will be treating myself to a boob job when I reach target I think! Maybe a bum job too... haha
xxx

Good plan uve done so fab so far and u can get to lose that 8st by xmas! Good to see uve got ur motivation fully back. I lost 2 yesterday and then went over syns yesterday so annoyed with myself! I need to go back and do things simple again and try different things so I'm with u on the basics! Xxx

You deserve a treat now and again! Just dont do what I did and do it all the time! Back on track today and you will get your target soon :) Your doing and looking fab! xxxx

im going to TRY and make the commitment of posting on here everything ive ate after ive ate it to give me another reason not to be naughty! ive decided to fight my temptations by jotting down all reasons I SHOULD eat, lets say, chocolate in a minute and then all the reasons why I SHOULDNT eat the chocolate in under a minute and im hoping this will help me to realise it really isnt worth being naughty! Haha im going crazy with all of these little tricks! I will be getting sectioned soon lol. Oh yea the mantra thing didnt last long.... I couldnt remember how it goes like so I couldnt do it through the day while I was at work!
Any how... Ive just ate for my lunch (didnt have breakfast as I didnt get a break in work) half a bag of white rice with a sauce that I made (which is fry lighted diced lean bacon, loads of mushrooms and a tin of chopped tomatos, added in salt and pepper, garlic and onion powder and some parsley and basil... its gorgeous and simple!) Full of super free and I will deffinatly be filled up until dinner time! Oh ive had an apple too :)
xxxx

ive decided to fight my temptations by jotting down all reasons I SHOULD eat, lets say, chocolate in a minute and then all the reasons why I SHOULDNT eat the chocolate in under a minute and im hoping this will help me to realise it really isnt worth being naughty!

Im going to do this when I get naughty temptations by the way! Before I put them in my mouth and ruin my hard work! xxx

You have done really well so far Rachael, remember that! I hope that having a fresh start helps re-motivate you. I changed groups so I could stay to the meetings, as I worked Thursday evenings so I didn't have the time.. my new leader is so much more friendly and helpful, as are the women who go to the group.. There is a handful who have lost over 6+ which is nice, my other group was full of women wanting to lose 1/2 - 1stone, much nicer to get advice off people who are in the same situation as you. If I feel like I have a craving to eat something like chocolate, I've painted my nails, taken a bath or gone for a short walk.. xx

Thank you! Glad you like your new group :) makes it so much easier doesnt it when youve got all that support around you!
I love my group! Everybodys so lovely and my consultant is a god sent. Shes so supportive! She sends everybody cards when they get there awards with a lovely message in them but slimming world have made her stop it. I really believe that if it wasnt for me joining THAT group I would definitely not be 4 and half stone lighter now. Theres all different girls wanting to loose different weights in my club but everybodys so nice.
Ooooh I must give that a try! My hardest temptation is when im in work on a sunday because the lady I look after has a fridge full to the brim of everything that is bad and my packed lunch of fruit and salad looks so unappealing sitting next to the mr kiplins cakes lol x

Just had mums gorgeous home made syn free pea and ham soup and two apples afterwards for dinner :) xx

Got a bit peckish around 8pm so had another bowl of the pea and ham soup with two pieces of bread (HEX B) and a banana and ive just ate some pineapple and a packet of melba toast (3syns for packet) with cheese (HEX A) and some red onion :)
Total syns for today: 3
xxx

Hey guys!
Havnt had chance to post today because ive been getting stuck into an assignment.
Heres what ive had to eat today:
Breakfast - 3 lean smoked bacon, an egg and beans and as I didnt have any breakfast veg I ate a quarter of a melon and a peach before
Lunch - Bowl of pea and ham soup, tin of mackeral, apple, peach, a couple of slices of ham and a yogurt
Dinner - I made a GORGEOUS diced lamb kebab! Omg it was ten times nicer than the chippy! Mum got a huge bag of diced halal lamb for making stews and stuff so thought id have a go at making a kebab. Cooked the lamb in the oven with some lamb seasoning sprinkled on and had it in an asda whole meal pitta (HEX B) with salad leaves and onion in and a bit of extra light mayo (1 syn) on top and a side salad and then I had a yogurt.
Supper - not that hungry from stuffing myself with slimming world healthy food all day so just grabbed a slice of edam cheese for the sakes of having my Hex A.
Total syns: 1
:)
xxxx

Hi Rachael, just sat and read your whole diary, you have done AMAZING!!! You are so motivating and I've subscribed to the thread because I think you'll really help me. I joined SW just under 2 weeks ago, had my first WI last Monday and lost 5lbs which I'm so pleased with! I've just had my first baby, gained 21lbs in the pregnancy and thankfully lost them all again within a week of giving birth, thanks yo eating healthily throughout my pregnancy. Have always been fairly big, just under 18 stone was my biggest, managed to get to around 15 and a half/16 stone and stay that weight for two years before getting pregnant and now I want to lose around 4 and a half stone to get into a size 12 so that I can start looking at wedding dresses early in the new year as I'm due to get married 31st august next year :) the amount of weight you have lost is fantastic and I only hope I can do as well as you have. I worked out if I can lose an average of 2lbs a week then I will be at target and healthy bmi for the new year! Here's hoping! Well done again on your weight loss and thanks for the inspiration! Xx

Hi Rachael, just sat and read your whole diary, you have done AMAZING!!! You are so motivating and I've subscribed to the thread because I think you'll really help me. I joined SW just under 2 weeks ago, had my first WI last Monday and lost 5lbs which I'm so pleased with! I've just had my first baby, gained 21lbs in the pregnancy and thankfully lost them all again within a week of giving birth, thanks yo eating healthily throughout my pregnancy. Have always been fairly big, just under 18 stone was my biggest, managed to get to around 15 and a half/16 stone and stay that weight for two years before getting pregnant and now I want to lose around 4 and a half stone to get into a size 12 so that I can start looking at wedding dresses early in the new year as I'm due to get married 31st august next year :) the amount of weight you have lost is fantastic and I only hope I can do as well as you have. I worked out if I can lose an average of 2lbs a week then I will be at target and healthy bmi for the new year! Here's hoping! Well done again on your weight loss and thanks for the inspiration! Xx

Thank you! Makes me so happy that im the one whos actually giving other people inspiration amd motivation!
Well done on your first 5 pounds! Thats fab! Youll deffinatly be getting your half stone award next week!
You will get that four and a half stone off easily! And its good that your setting yourself little targets, thats how i lost all my
Weight. Dont forget to treat yourself to something when you reach them! Maybe something nice for your wedding?
Your little boy is gorgeous :) your doing it at the right time before hes got you chasing him around everywere! Lol.
Keep coming back to keep us updated on how your doing :)
Good luck xxxx

Hey guys.
Another 100 % day :)
Breakfast: melon, apple and spagetti hoops
Lunch: Chicken chow mein (made a gorgeous sweet chilli marinade for it.. 2 tsps of lazy chilli, 2 tsps of sweetner, 1 tsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice, salt n pepper and half a cup of hot water), couple of slices of pork and egg meat (2 syns), peach and a yogurt
Mid afternoon snack: 2 Toast (HEX B) with cheese triangles on (HEX A) and 2 poached eggs
Dinner: Roast with loads of veg and some gravey (3 syns)
Total syns: 5 xx

Well I had my 2nd WI today annnnndddd...............

5.5lbs lost!!! So that's a total of 10.5lbs lost in 2 weeks! I also got my half stone award and slimmer of the week! :) soooo happy! xx

Thats fabulous hun!! All the hard work really pays off doesnt it?
Im so excited for weigh in this week! Havnt been excited in months for a weigh in, dreading it all the time.
But I feel so good about this week because I know I really have been doing my best =) 3 more days! =D
xxx

Thanks hun, it really does pay off, and doesn't really feel too much like hard work as i'm having my syns each day still and enjoying them. It's so amazing that this diet works, we have to eat so much!! I know the amnounts will probably be lower from now on and level out, but as long as i lose i don't mind how much. I worked out an average loss of 2lbs a week would take me to target for christmas, so as i've lost 10.5lbs i'm technically 3 weeks ahead in my weight loss target already, so any STS or smaller than 2lb losses will be fine. If I get into a period of STS or even gaining i know that i should be able to lower my syns to get me going again, so that's my back up plan!

I haven't been this weight in 7 years, so i'm beyond happy! xx

Back