Confessions of a loser...

I really have been pushed to my limits this week!
Found out today that my brother is going in for major heart surgery (wed been waiting for a date for a few months) this thursday. I found out when id finished work and had to go and get my hair done and didnt end up making my way home untill 6.30pm and on the way home mum decided she was gunna get my brother a dominos for a treat before his operation. Now, at this point I was starving, not eatten since 12 pm. The smell of the dominos in the car was making it ten times worse! I was THIS close to having some when I got home.... But NO. I stopped myself and made eggs, bacon, beans and loads of mushrooms with toast and philli on instead :) never touched a slice! Totally not worth risking my weightloss for.... BUT.... If I dont loose this week I think Im gunna have a breakdown with these sacrifices that ive made lol x

xRachaelx said:
Found out today that my brother is going in for major heart surgery (wed been waiting for a date for a few months) this thursday. I found out when id finished work and had to go and get my hair done and didnt end up making my way home untill 6.30pm and on the way home mum decided she was gunna get my brother a dominos for a treat before his operation. Now, at this point I was starving, not eatten since 12 pm. The smell of the dominos in the car was making it ten times worse! I was THIS close to having some when I got home.... But NO. I stopped myself and made eggs, bacon, beans and loads of mushrooms with toast and philli on instead :) never touched a slice! Totally not worth risking my weightloss for.... BUT.... If I dont loose this week I think Im gunna have a breakdown with these sacrifices that ive made lol x

Sorry to hear your brother needs an operation, but at least they're getting him in now and can hopefully make him healthy again. Good job on resisting the pizza!! Not only had you had some very emotional news, you were starving and you STILL didn't give in, you made the right choice!! Sounds to me like you're developing the perfect attitude to food, well done hunny!

Don't worry that your weight losses have become smaller each week. The more you have to lose, the faster you lose it, so as you approach the kingdom of skinny (which you definitely are!!) the slower the weight comes off because that's when the skin needs to take it's time and recover from being stretched. As long as you're losing something, no matter what, it's all in the right direction :)

I got weighed and lost 2lbs this week because my weight loss is settling down to something more achievable now, but as a visual reference I can see that I've lost 12.5lbs in three weeks, which is approximately what my son weighs at the moment, so I've lost a jack!! Lol! Whenever you have what you consider a small weight loss, google it and you'll find what it's equivalent is, better yet, google your total weight loss so far and see what you have lost already! It can be nice to see something that's an every day item and think 'I was carrying that around with me constantly and now I've finally put it down'.

Good job hunny and keep up the good work xx

xRachaelx said:
Aww hope your better now hun. Hows work going? Were all here to help! Specially when your feeling low! Nobody can be happy 100% of the time!
Good :) Fingers crossed I hope you had the loss you wanted xxx

Feeling better than I was, still not back to the usual me but getting there. Thanku I just dont like to whinge and moan when eveybody has there own stuff going on. Not at work still due to my back went back but had to be signed off again. Had a 2 lb loss tho yesterday so that cheered me up a little :) x

xRachaelx said:

So sorry to hear about your brother hun but as sammy said at least they have him booked in and are doing what they need to do to get him better. Doesn't make the worry and stress any easier tho
I know so sending u big hugs and lots of get well wishes for your brother.

But you did so well with resisting dominoes particularly when it's a situation which in the past you would have jumped at having it and in which it was the easy option. But as u said it'a about weighing it up isn't it and working out which is most important to you :)

I hope the scales give u the results u want too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about your brother I hope everything goes well for him. Xxx

Hope you are okay Rach, I miss reading your posts x

Hey Guys!
Sorry ive been missing the last couple of weeks! My brother had his heart op, it went so well! But between being with him at the hospital and looking after my Nan (because my auntys away) ive literally had no time to myself never mind time to write on here!! But hes out of hospital now and on the mend and my auntys back in the next couple of days so ill be posting daily again now :).
So... Whats happened since I was away....
The week my brother went into to hospital (the week i resisted ALL of those temptations!) I didnt end up going to class because it was the day my brother was having his op and we had been waiting around for 8 hours before he came out. I went the week after though, after a solid week of eating take outs and all other crap due to the fact that we hadnt been shopping and had been spending most of our time in the hospital, I ended up putting two lbs on, which was totally deserved! I was actually happy with it.
But this week.... I lost a massive half a bloody stone!!! And I got my five stone award!!! And I was awarded my classes young slimmer of the year!!!
So happy! Over the moon with my weight loss. Its given me the motivation I need to carry on!!
Ive got a couple more things to tell but I will save them for tomorrow as ive got to go to my Nans now!
xxxxx

Well done gun that's amazing! And so glad your brother is ok :) xx

Thank you =) xxx

That's fabulous! Well done x x

Thanks guys =]

Had a bit of a busy weekend so didnt get chance to come back on the other day! Went out last night so had a naughty night and planned to do it 100% today but iv had a few naughty bits due to my hang over! Im not giving up though! I am making a gorgeous big pan of chicken noodle soup (that helped me to loose my half a stone last week) to get me right back on track and still give me a weight loss this week!
So the other news....
My (very rich) friend called me a few days ago saying her dad said he would pay for me and her to go to miami at the end of the month. Now, besides having no money for spends or new clothes my friend is a size six and could easily be mistaken for a super model so i had to pass on the offer! BUT shes now persuaded him to book us a holiday to miami in april which gives me plenty of time to loose a lot more weight! Im hoping to be down to around 12 stone! I so cant wait! Not sure ill be wearing a bikini due to having loose skin on my already scard stomach but i WILL look amazing in a fab swiming costume on south beach if it kills me! I cant wait! =D xxx

Wow that's amazing and so nice of your friends dad! Enjoy it hunny! Gives you a great goal to aim for! Xx

Ooh, and can you post your chicken noodle soup recipe please? Sounds good! Xx

No problem! Here it is...

3 large chicken breasts, left whole
5 carrots, peeled and finely chopped
3 onions, peeled and finely chopped
half a swede, peeled and finely chopped
2 garlic cloves
baby corn, chopped
half a packet of barley
packet of dried egg noodles
6 chicken stock cubes
4 tbsps of fresh parsley, finely chopped

Add the chicken, carrots, onions, swede, baby corn, barley and stock cubes into a large pan and fill with boiled water. Finely grate the garlic into the soup. bring to the boil and leave to simmer for 30 mins. Take out the chicken breasts and pull apart using forks then put back in and give it a good stir. Add the parsley and egg noodles and cook for another 5 mins.
483956_10151001305993071_1321366784_n.jpg

Im making this again tomorrow but using sweetcorn instead of baby corn as I found it a bit too crunchy for my liking! It is gorgeous though! Deffinatly recommend making it! xx

Thanks Hun, sounds yummy! I'm doing mostly green days but the next time I do an EE day I'm going to try this :)

Got weighed today and another 2.5 lbs off so really pleased! 18lbs lost in 6 weeks, nearly a third of the way to my target! Xx

Well done!!! Thats fab! Youll be at target in no time!
xxx

Ive been 100% since my last little slip up on Sunday. Ive been eating a lot of super free and super speed foods yesterday and today! Made another big pan of chicken soup but i put it in the slow cooker to make more and im still waiting for the bloody thing to cook! Hoping this will give me a weightloss still :). Weighed myself for the first time outside of class today on our dodgy bath room scales which acording to them ive put on 3lbs but my sister thinks they are wrong because they always say shes like 5lbs more than when she gets weighed at the gym!
Fingers crossed!
xx

Young Slimmer of the Year! Lol
376187_399882243393000_1497945499_n.jpgDSCF7118.jpg
xx

Attachments

• IMAG03652.jpg
    IMAG03652.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 112
Back