Confessions of a yo-yo dieter

Suze012

Silver Member
Starting again tomoz, so up n down lol it like im using it to loose a lot put a fair whack back on (still not all back on) then loose it again.

So im not going to refer to any previous weights this is a new start n new challenge for me :)

Welcome back Suze, wondered where you'd got to :). You know it'll come off when you get back on track again.

Hiya Suze :)

Good luck with your re-start tomorrow :D

Good luck with the restart! I'm sure you'll do great hunni! :)

Oh whats the badge u have as your profile pic maka?

Got thru day one, well not quite over yet but i know when im in the safe zone and im in it lol x

Oh no, that's not good Suze :( but you know that others have had this feeling and it does go away if you stick at it. The badges are Slim and Save achievement badges (there is a sticky with a link to them). Maka has hers as her avatar and others have added them to their signature as per mine below :)

Ive been sick twice now, just there n about 10pm. Not sure of its diet related tho, my son was sick a few times sun, thank god im not working tomoz. Sounds gross but its the spag bol im being sick n the thought of eating another, urgh! Seem to feel much better after being sick tho, like i feel ok now but the thought of any meal packs... Urgh! Hopefully its gone in morning. Wasted a freaking choc truffle bar which i had to try settle my stomach before i was sick :( lol grrrr

I know what you mean about the food you were eating around the time of sickness putting you right off- I used to love Heinz tomato soup, but a bout of sickness means I haven't touched it in years!

Hopefully is just a bug, we all know what things delightful gifts children give us like sickness and nits! Well done on the loss and keep plugging along!

Have had a crispy choc shake, lots of water n couple if paracetemol, at mo still feel awful. Think im feeling sorry for myself lol

Hang in there Suze! You gotta get one of those achievement badges onto your profile soon too x

Sorry to hear your having a time of it, perhaps stick the the shakes until the sickness passes as they are quite light on your stomach?

I hope it passes for you soon.

20/2 Mon: 15st 5.6lbs
Tues: 15st 2.4lbs
Wed: 15st 0.8lbs

Yey happy with that i actually thought it was going to go up as the day before i had been sick a few times so thought thats why it had gone down so much.

So yesterday was such a struggle, was sooo weak after being ill and had a few extra naps during the day lol kept thinking if i eat something i will feel better as in felt i needed carbs/ sugar after being ill to get my energy back up. Feel better this morning tho! Got thru it, sweated bucket loads last night in bed lol reckon that was me sweating the illness out lol i do think it was my son that gave me it rather than the diet making me ill as never ever happened before!! X

Back