Confessions

Someone (a lot wiser than me) once wrote on here H A L T
If H hunger is due to A anger L lonliness or T tiredness think about it before you put that food in your mouth.
It made me think a bit and it works!

Thank you all. I had a big reality check, i cannot "treat" myself, its a nothing diet. Luckily i love the choc now lol!

Thank you all xxxx

((no one as too tough, i needed it))

hi i am on cd, and i have had chicken and green veg, or cottage cheese and lettuce and cucumber, since day 1, which my cdc says is ok to do ss plus, and it working well for me,

I'm glad it's working for you but isn't SS+ something slightly different to simply SS? TFR is the same as SS, we can't have any food

hi im on cd, and have been doing add a meal since day 1, either chicken and green veg, or cottage cheese and lettuce and cucumber,

hi sorry didnt realise it posted twice, ss is cd stuff only, i do add a meal, 1 shake for brek and lunch, light meal for tea and bar at night,

Sarah, like you I have to have food in the house - though why the children and OH think they need food is a mystery to me!!!! I do the weekly shop and make most of the meals so temptation is there everyday. However, I decided to start this diet because of my health and because I want to live long enough to see my children grow up and have their own families it has helped me keep on the straight and narrow. You are like many of us who turn to food during times of stress, boredom or anxiety and that is a habit that is hard to break BUT it can be done. My eldest keeps me on track and would not let me cheat even if I wanted to.

I hope I am out of the comfort eating habit now and can even bake goodies with the children without temptation so my advice is to hang in there and if the situation arises again make sure you have a pic in the kitchen of either a fantastic outfit you want to wear or of you at your worse that will put you off cheating.

Good luck hun and hang in there.

x

Back