confidence?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lalliali, 25 April 2010 Social URL.

1. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    hi everyone

so been feeling abit :( lately, i had to give up the diet for a while due to money issues (damn i hate being a student sometimes lol) but im back on the diet, had my WI yesterday and suprisingly ive gained a pound since january lol but my arms have gained 2 inches and i seem to have developed back flab again LOL! (my weight seems to settle on my arms and my belly only grr) :( i weighed myself again and had the same reading as my CDC's scales so im not too concerned, its just my confidence is so low at the moment, summer is here and i just dont want to be stuck indoors coz im too shy to go out, argh i think i just needed a rant!

plus I've met this amaazing dude who just loves me the way i am and supports me but i dont know how to believe in myself i can do it! grr!

naz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    hey welcome back and godd on you for controlling your weight since you have been off it, that in itself is an achievement. now your back on the diet try to remain focused come on her to get your mental boosts and good luck, summer is coming but this diet does work quick if stuck to it so changes will have happened by then too! xx

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    you'll probably find that you'll have dropped a massive amount by summer. it's 3 months away. you could have lost 4 stone by then if you stick to it. that's around half the weight you want to loose. it will make a massive difference and you'll probably find that your confidence will increase the smaller you get.

5. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    ONE lb since January?? It could have been a lot, lot worse. Well done for maintaining so well. The inches will come off as soon as you're back on it, don't worry. :) x

6. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for maintaining so well! Doesn't look like you've got much to worry about girl...great guy and ready to lose more :) We all have our bad days! As a student myself this is a stressful time of year for us which doesn't help the ol' confidence. Just get your lil pick me ups here and you'll fly it

7. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    thank you everyone :) im treating monday morning as a fresh new start and making sure i dnt feel sorry for myself and get my bottom into gear :D

xx

8. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome back and good news on the positive posts - sounding good !

How are you feeling today ?

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.