confidence?

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
hi everyone

so been feeling abit :( lately, i had to give up the diet for a while due to money issues (damn i hate being a student sometimes lol) but im back on the diet, had my WI yesterday and suprisingly ive gained a pound since january lol but my arms have gained 2 inches and i seem to have developed back flab again LOL! (my weight seems to settle on my arms and my belly only grr) :( i weighed myself again and had the same reading as my CDC's scales so im not too concerned, its just my confidence is so low at the moment, summer is here and i just dont want to be stuck indoors coz im too shy to go out, argh i think i just needed a rant!

plus I've met this amaazing dude who just loves me the way i am and supports me but i dont know how to believe in myself i can do it! grr!

naz x

hey welcome back and godd on you for controlling your weight since you have been off it, that in itself is an achievement. now your back on the diet try to remain focused come on her to get your mental boosts and good luck, summer is coming but this diet does work quick if stuck to it so changes will have happened by then too! xx

you'll probably find that you'll have dropped a massive amount by summer. it's 3 months away. you could have lost 4 stone by then if you stick to it. that's around half the weight you want to loose. it will make a massive difference and you'll probably find that your confidence will increase the smaller you get.

ONE lb since January?? It could have been a lot, lot worse. Well done for maintaining so well. The inches will come off as soon as you're back on it, don't worry. :) x

Well done for maintaining so well! Doesn't look like you've got much to worry about girl...great guy and ready to lose more :) We all have our bad days! As a student myself this is a stressful time of year for us which doesn't help the ol' confidence. Just get your lil pick me ups here and you'll fly it

thank you everyone :) im treating monday morning as a fresh new start and making sure i dnt feel sorry for myself and get my bottom into gear :D

xx

Back