confidence !!!!

Thank you so much for your reply i cant thank you enough for that your post has lifted my spirits. You arr so right we need to concentrate on the positive and how far we have come. My husband and i are going to a dinner dance in November i bought a red dress its a dress i would never ever have had the confidence to try it on now all i need is the confidence to actually go ahead with wearing it. Ill probably chicken out on the night and wear something else xx

Dont you dare!! Wear that red dress with pride, you have worked hard to get there and you are going to look just fabulous! I'm sure your husband is like mine and loves you whatever your size, but think how proud he is going to be when he takes this glorious woman in the red dress to the dinner dance;) Love yourself, you are so worth it. xx

:D that'll teach me to read to end of the thread! I'm so glad you had the confidence to wear that dress, you look fantastic, now grow on that confidence, you look fantastic!

*Emsie* said:
Beautiful! Made me really smile....and envious to see the pics! Well Done Audfen on getting to target and showing it off!

Hi hun im almost at target just 2.5 lbs away xx

Back