Consolidation Conflicting Oatbran Allowances in Conso...

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Ok I've been reading the conos info after a discussion with my parents yesterday, part of the talk was about oatbran. Dad had seen it on the Dukan site about conso being 2.5tbs of oabtran. My book says 2tbs............so i did a google search and a search on the dukan site for the info.

On the official website there are two different pages that say two different allowances.

This is the page that says 2½ tbsp also here

And this page says 2 tbsp

those of you in Conso, what allowance do you have?

1 desertspoon is 10ml and a tablespoon is 15ml, so your 3 to the 2tbs is the same quantity.

I asked Mum and Dad about the differences, one of the links above is to the US site, and the other is the UK site. According to UK website we can have 2.5tbsp. obviously another update which isn't shown in older books x

in the book i have its
1.5 attack
2, cruise
2 in conso
3 in stab

Same as mine Ellie, but his website says different now. It's like a few things over the last year I've seen have changed. It's going to be up to individuals I guess. Shame none of us are members so could ask during a chat lol

Im a two tablespoon Girl so I think Im slightly under as I didn't realise a dessert spoon was larger than a tablespoon....I know Im blond(a natural;-)) But still stick to two. Just incase xxx

Im a two tablespoon Girl so I think Im slightly under as I didn't realise a dessert spoon was larger than a tablespoon....I know Im blond(a natural;-)) But still stick to two. Just incase xxx

Dessert spoon is smaller than a tablespoon, Clammy - 2/3rds of the size!

P x

Oh noooooooooooo......see BLOND!!!

Oh sue, you do make me smile.

Teaspoon is 5ml
Dessertspoon is 10ml
Tablespoon is 15ml

I remember them as smaller one stirs my coffee and middle one is what I eat breakfast with LOL.

Back