Confused about breakfast!

lauren992

Hello,

I joined slimming world around 5 weeks ago and was doing quite well, I was only having fruit for breakfast at first because I work quite early so dont have time for the whole cooked breakfast thing but for the past 2 weeks or so I have been having 2 weetabix with a banana on or 30g of ready brek made with water and sweetner and my weight loss seems to have slowed down, I was having the weetabix or ready brek as my HE b but now think I am confused about the amount of ready brek I am allowed and if I have to have a Rivita too as im not very keen on them?

You need to be having more superfree with it,also bananas aren't a 'speed' food so swapping banana for strawberries will boost ur weight loss xx

Hello,

I joined slimming world around 5 weeks ago and was doing quite well, I was only having fruit for breakfast at first because I work quite early so dont have time for the whole cooked breakfast thing but for the past 2 weeks or so I have been having 2 weetabix with a banana on or 30g of ready brek made with water and sweetner and my weight loss seems to have slowed down, I was having the weetabix or ready brek as my HE b but now think I am confused about the amount of ready brek I am allowed and if I have to have a Rivita too as im not very keen on them?

Its true you should be having superfree with your breakfast but I dont think that itself would cause your weight to slow down much. How much do you mean by 'slow down'? And how much do you have to lose? Its normal to lose quite a bit the first 2 or 3 weeks, especially the first week after which it slows down, so I expect theres nothing wrong. :)

just looked on line and you get 25g ready brek and 1 ryvita for a b choice.
why not try plain porridge oats and you'll get 35g and not have to eat a ryvita if you don't like them.

in the morning before I go to work i have a 3 egg mushroom omelette, I put it on while I'm getting my lunch together then its ready for when I am, a decent non stick pan is a must then you can pretty much just leave it for a few minutes then flip then its ready to eat
xx

I have a banana sliced up first, then my 35g porridge oats made up with water, then when it cools slightly I add a little milk. I now have trained myself to have it without sweetener, its surprising what you get used to. I used to have it with loads of milk and sugar, pre S W you understand.:)

Sorry I start SW on Thursday but dont wanna be going wrong with cereals. I always have to have cereal as its the quicketst thing in the morning and and I dont fancy toast. Obvs Ill have an apple on route as well but which cereals are allowed as a HEB?

Ah cool thanks Im just being impatient as i start tomo :p talking of the book which books do i need recommend which are free/need to buy?x

Skulldilocks said:
Ah cool thanks Im just being impatient as i start tomo :p talking of the book which books do i need recommend which are free/need to buy?x

The books you get will tell you everything you need, you can get Syn directories (for non basic stuff) but you will find that online as part of your membership! Any others books ie recipe books you can buy if that s your choice but all you need will be included tomorrow :) good luck :)

Back