confused about joining

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkyfluff, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello all

Have been looking at ww website as I was thinking of joining - never followed this plan before. And there is a coupon for free registration and free meeting, when you buy a monthly pass. There is a table on the website showing the saving and it says £0 to pay on first week.

So when do I pay and how does it work - is it a monthly direct debit thing? sorry if this is a bit thick but I am a bit confused.

I also understand there is pack available to buy with the electronic calculator in it - how much is this??

Thanks

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You pay at class, you can pay weekly or pay for the monthly pass you pay by cash or debit card. You usually get a free gift when you take a montly pass, not sure what it is just now.

The deluxe pack is £19.95 but I believe it was on special offer recently not sure what you needed to do for it though

4. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    To be honest registration is pretty much always free, its a bit of a con, they make it sound like a big saving and special offer but its very rare you have to pay for it. If the meeting is free you might be better waiting and getting the monthly pass next week ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.