Confused about maintenance..... any advice?

MooCow

I know I'm a long way off reaching maintenance, but I'm the sort of person that likes to plan ahead and work out how I'm going to do it - without putting weight on!

If you're already on the maintenance plan, can you explain how you manage to keep your weight under control and don't just stuff your face with whatever's in front of you (that's the bit I'm scared off!).:eatdrink023:
What kind of meals do you eat and how do you know how many calories you're either allowed or can have without piling on the pounds?

Would it be an idea to join Weight Watchers for the rest of your life just to have an idea of how many points you can have in a day???

So many questions ..... but I am confused (and Irish:p) :confused::confused::confused:

Loving you all in advance :flowers:

I don't calorie count. I found once I moved up the plans, I knew how much was right for me to be eating, and concious of what foods were best.
Don't get me wrong, I have had pig out days, but you have to get past them and just eat normally.

I'd say just look at what you eat on the diet and gradually expand the types of food until you get the right balance for you. So use the same sized chicken breast/meat, and stick to wholemeal pasta/bread then you can add other ingredients to create some lovely meals. (And the odd treat too!)

Back