Confused about Points Values

acg200587

Hi, I'm quite new to the propoints plan and i'm a bit confused about some of the points values on the tracker online. For example if I eat 1 crumpet it's 2 points but if I eat 2 crumpets it's 5 points. Also with the WW Danish Bread it's 1 point for 1 slice and 3 for 2 slices.

I also saw a flyer for WW breakfast/lunch/dinner suggestions online and it shows 2 slices of WW Thick Wholemeal Bread, 1 tsp of low fat spread and 1 tsp marmalade as 3 points but if I look at this on the tracker it should be more like 5 points? I'm pretty confused by it all just now - any info would be appreciated!

I asked that same question a couple days back. Basically there are no longer any half points so things get rounded up or down accordingly. The WW Danish bread is actually 1.4points. So it gets rounded down to 1 point. If you have 2 slices its 2.8 points - round it up and it becomes 3 points. I can't answer the points you saw on the flyer, because I'm still trying to get my head round it too - but I will post a link to my thread and maybe it will help. :)

Here you go:
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-propoints-queries/258397-1-1-3-a.html

Back