confused about syns at nando's

Was just having a look through here. My C says that all meat/chicken has to have the fat/skin removed before cooking as otherwise the fat from it seeps in to the meat! I couldn't believe it, i also roast a chicken with the skin on, if you take the skin off the top of the breast goes hard :(

I usually roast my chicken without skin, but I put foil all around so that the breast part doesn't go hard.

Hey all, ther a so many nandos threads that I didn't have a clue which one to post one, coils someone give me a hand.

So I thought chicken was free on ee therefore making the new butterfly breast around 2syns with the peri peri sauce. I know the 1/4 1/2 & full chicken will be more because of the skin, does anyone know how many syns there are in 1/4 with skin and without. I thought i had this nandos crack down to a tee, getting breast, corn on the cob (without butter) and spicy rice, and counting it as around 5 syns (2 for rice and maybe 3 for marinade, I don't add more)???? Can anyone help me? Xxx

Nando's, Quarter Chicken Breast & Wing, per serving 22

Nando's, Quarter Chicken Leg & Thigh, per serving
17½

Those are the values with skin on. Without skin I would count it as free on red or extra easy.

For the rice....

Nando's, Spicy Rice, per serving 11

Hope this helps

Nandos is yummy, did you enjoy it x

Love nandos. Am a little disheartened to find out it's so high in points, still I guess that where all the taste comes from!

Sorry to ask a silly question but, you guys are saying 'in the book' it tells you how many points are in nandos foods. I am new to slimming world and are you referring to the branded book or just the regular book? I can't find nandos in mine, only just the standard 'chinese take away, indian take away, pizza' in it.

Sorry to ask a silly question but, you guys are saying 'in the book' it tells you how many points are in nandos foods. I am new to slimming world and are you referring to the branded book or just the regular book? I can't find nandos in mine, only just the standard 'chinese take away, indian take away, pizza' in it.

Its in the Eating Out Guide, you can get them from your meetings, not sure how much they cost though.

Sorry if this has been asked before but what are the syns in:

Portobello Mushroom & Halloumi wrap (My favourite)
Portobello Mushroom & Halloumi pitta
Portobello Mushroom & Halloumi burger
Corn on the Cob
Coleslaw
Spicy Rice
Ratatouille

Sorry that there are so many but this is just for future referance. Usually I get the Mushroom and Halloumi Wrap with Garlic Bread and Coleslaw. I am guessing the Garlic Bread is very high. Not sure about the Coleslaw but I would not mind either Corn on the Cob, Coleslaw, Spicy Rice or Ratatouille with the wrap. I used to go to Nando's a lot but since I have been on Slimming World I haven't been to Nando's (okay it's only been about a week and a half but still :D). Thanks.

Its in the Eating Out Guide, you can get them from your meetings, not sure how much they cost though.

Thanks a lot! Will definitely have to pick up one of these :D

Can anyone tell me how many syns are in the ceaser salad with or without chicken? I'm going to nando's for a family meal before I'll be anywhere near a slimmers world meeting and the eating out book. Thank you very much in advance, If not I'll just give it a good guess at lots, lol

Don't count any of the chicken as free! It's marinaded in Peri peri and pre roasted before you order it. Then when you order it there's the marinades you choose from. Yeah skins syns but that's not all of them

What about if you ask for it plain? I never have it with any of the sauces on because I like to add my own. But that was when I had the wraps and stuff. Can you get just the butterfly chicken breast plain?

bexiboo87 said:
What about if you ask for it plain? I never have it with any of the sauces on because I like to add my own. But that was when I had the wraps and stuff. Can you get just the butterfly chicken breast plain?

It's still not plain, haven't you ever noticed its a bit spicy still? You couldn't get it plain cos itd take so long to cook

There's a an about Nandos on SW online. Chicken breast no skin is free it says. I've never been. X

Yeh the Nandos feature is very useful. Yesterday I had the Butterly Chicken 3.5 syns, with Rice 2.5 syns and Halloumi 3 syns. 9 syns all together Yes Please!

Back