Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Confused about the food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Button, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Button

Button Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just come back from my first ever meeting! Everyone was lovely - I can't believe I was so worried!

I've been given a paper food diary to fill in ... but I'm a little confused :S Is it one sheet per day, and you fill in one meal for each section? Or is it one section per day... ie. 3 days per sheet?
    Also, what do you right in the '....day' part? The day of the week, or whether it's red or green?
    And do you put a smiley face in the circle? :p

One other little question too - I got some cheese triangles for my 'healthy extra' but I bought the Morrisons 'eat smart' triangles as they were a bit cheaper than dairylea. Is this okay? I couldn't see them on the healthy extra bit of the website so I'm a bit worried now :S I already ate 3 for lunch!

Thanks in advance! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi hun, one sheet should last a week. I usually put the day of the week in the bit that says day. Not sure about the cheese though, i think it is ok to use as a hex but you better see if someone knows how much to use. I think it would be 6 syns worth = hex, but someone will correct me if i'm wrong x

4. Button

Button Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm so dumb :p I just realised that it goes onto the back of the sheet too. Now it makes a bit more sense - oops!
    Thank you for replying so quickly :D I can't believe I didn't realise! :S

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    lol no worries x

6. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i went to my first meeting yesterday was really nervous but so glad i did it! i did my first shop today and i am hoping to do well this week! i mostly bought veg and salad and of course mullerlight!! i found this site by accident but im glad i did as it seems really helpful and friendly!

7. Button

Button Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did my first 'slimming world' shop after my meeting this morning, too :D I've been putting it off since saturday in case I bought the wrong stuff!
    I got loads of fruit and veg. Including mangoes, which I've never bought before! Also bought some fry light, which seems to be essential to this plan!
    I put one of my muller lights in the freezer, hoping it'll go a bit like ice cream.
    What did you have for your first slimming world meal? :D It's strange, but I'm actually excited to have started!

8. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i had salad with chicken wrapped in bacon and a pepper filled with cottage cheese was really yummy actually and i was really surprised i could eat so much!! when i looked in my trolley this morning i thought god look at me filling up with all this fruit and veg most of it i have never bought before!!!

9. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Hi Button and Henna!

Welcome to the site and to SW. There is a great thread at the moment about 'what 5 things do you always put in your shopping basket' (or something like that). You might both get a few more ideas on what to have.

Ask lots of questions if you are stuck.

Button- morrisons triangles- you can have 4 as a healthy extra 'a' choice

Good luck, girlies
    xxxxxxxx

10. Button

Button Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you! I was hoping that. This site is brilliant :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.