Confused about uncooked points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by donnaxx, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Why the heck does the ww book give u points for uncooked food, im hardly going to eat my steak raw

it states a lean fillet steak is 3 pts does it stay the same when cooked?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    All you have to do hun is weigh the meat before you cook it, i think they do this in case when you cook it you use oils etc, therefore i will be more points when cooked due to what you've added etc!

Also i don't know if this is totally right, but think it is, raw meat weighs heavier than when meat is cooked, therefore it's harder to point foods when it's cooked because you will be pointing it less than what it actually is due to the weight being lighter :)

4. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks smirky, im gonna have to invest in a decent set of scales, dont trust my crappy wee ones lol

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    lol i've been thinking that only have ones atm with a plastic bowl etc the electric ones seem a good idea! may need to get some :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.