Confused and really upset

sandyblack

Hello,

Some of you have prob seen my other post but I have to vent somewhere!

I really want to get to 11st. Last week I only lost a pound and todays weigh in ive stayed the same..Have been 100% and im really upset about it today. Feel like the diet is mocking me lol. Im doing 810 at the end of june no matter what I weigh but im so so mad that I was still 11 10 this morn!!

I honestly could not believe it - actually gasped in horror lol.:cry:It seems so unfair as I dont have bars and only shakes and the odd soup.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

im going to get weighed in the morn to see if its any different. It is my TOTM this week but surely not eating I should still lose weight? I look at some of the losses on here at 3-4lbs a week and ive always had 1-2lbs on CD. How is this possible.

Am going to cry for a bit see if I feel better!:cry:

Maybe your body has just had enough off SS hun and it needs some food now? Worth mentioning it to you cdc and seeing if they think it could help? x

Have a look at my losses on LL - I did it for 20 weeks and was absolutely 100%. I had STS week and low loss weeks. It's absolutely natural. It WILL come off if you don't get knocked off track and that is guaranteed!!

Went to see my CDC this eve for my weigh in and......

Ive lost four and a half this week????
My scales must be knackered as they read v close to CDCs scales tonight and usually there is a 5/6 pound difference between mine naked first thing in the morn and hers on an eve.

THANK GOD.

Ahh see all that stressing for nothing :) well done x

Back