confused and scared

hi there people,

i have suffered on and off with bulimia for 18 years, but only when i've been a normal weight

i ahve just lost 6 stone 2 on LL and still have 2 stone to go.....2 weeks ago everything went completely out of control in my life and i came off plan for the 1st time and ate.....but not in a good way if you know what i mean.
I spoke to LLC and went back to abstence, again the same thing happened last week so LLC told me i needed to join RTM to gain control over food,

it was day 2 of RTM today and i feel so out of control and i just don't know what to do....i just want to go back to abstence as too much going on with life to deal with food at the moment.

Help

Hi Jacksmummy i really feel for you, must be so hard.
I have no idea what its like having Bulimia im sure its awful though, know you said you have spoken to your LLC but I would actually go and speak to my Doctor about it, not sure if that advice will help you or not?
and massive congratulations on losing all that weight such an acheivement, you have done so well and im sure you will continue to do so....sending you a BIG hug as I know you really need it
xx

its a massive step! your absolutely right there, really hope you can get some help honey...bless you x

Back