confused and scared

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jacksmummy1205, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. jacksmummy1205

jacksmummy1205 Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(33.85%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    hi there people,

i have suffered on and off with bulimia for 18 years, but only when i've been a normal weight

i ahve just lost 6 stone 2 on LL and still have 2 stone to go.....2 weeks ago everything went completely out of control in my life and i came off plan for the 1st time and ate.....but not in a good way if you know what i mean.
    I spoke to LLC and went back to abstence, again the same thing happened last week so LLC told me i needed to join RTM to gain control over food,

it was day 2 of RTM today and i feel so out of control and i just don't know what to do....i just want to go back to abstence as too much going on with life to deal with food at the moment.

Help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    Hi Jacksmummy i really feel for you, must be so hard.
    I have no idea what its like having Bulimia im sure its awful though, know you said you have spoken to your LLC but I would actually go and speak to my Doctor about it, not sure if that advice will help you or not?
    and massive congratulations on losing all that weight such an acheivement, you have done so well and im sure you will continue to do so....sending you a BIG hug as I know you really need it
    xx

4. jacksmummy1205

jacksmummy1205 Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(33.85%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    thanks for that hunny.

it is a battle and i am trying to overcome it
    i think the fact i am being honest about it is a bit step in itself x

5. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    its a massive step! your absolutely right there, really hope you can get some help honey...bless you x

6. HannahNewton

HannahNewton Loves to post

Start Weight:
    16st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(22.77%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life - Now LL Lite(ish)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.