confused.com??

Dawnyo

I am following the extra easy plan. I'm aloud one b choice, but, if i have half of the recommended amount can i then have two items? am i making sense?

I don't see that there'd be a problem with this - a lot of people use half a HE on one thing and the other half on something else.

I do this with my milk and cheese a lot as I'm not a big milk fan so have a little grated cheese or 2 laughing cow light triangles to make it up. When I stick to plan 100% its never been a problem

Someone mentioned this in group a while ago and our c said that this isn't following the plan 100%. the reason being was due to the fact that different types of HE are not the same, eg milk is very different to cheese. Or something like that, can't remember the exact details of why it was just it shouldn't be done.

I think it was the case that you never used to be able to split your HEX's because you may not be getting the full calcium or fibre allowance, but I am sure it is in the slimming world FAQ online that you can now do this. (perhaps someone will check). I know many people do anyway.

I have looked online and you can split the healthy extras that are in two parts. Eg you can have the cereal in the morning and the scan bran for lunch. I haven't found anywhere about only having 2 halves of a portion eg, 1/2 of 28g cheese and then 1/2 a portion of milk.

I definitely read in a slimming world article that you can have half & half as long as you can equally split them eg half 350ml milk allowance is 175ml & half 28g cheese is 14g

Yes it was definitely in the FAQs on the SW that you could split your HE as long as there was only one food listed for the HE. So bread is fine but not porridge because the HEB is suppose to be porridge + scan bran

I do this with cheese and milk all the time. Actually I and also do it with 1 small slice of wholemeal bread and 1 Alpen light bar at times and it doesn't seem to affect my losses.

Jocookie said:
I do this with cheese and milk all the time. Actually I and also do it with 1 small slice of wholemeal bread and 1 Alpen light bar at times and it doesn't seem to affect my losses.

Snap... Me too! I don't do it all the time and it certainly hasn't affected my losses

I've been doing this too, 3 ryvita crackerbreads & an alpen light. My stats speak for themselves!

Back