• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

confused.com !!!

S: 11st3lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st5lb(3.18%)
for my breakfast i had 3 x ww 1pp danish toasted 4pp with jam and butter on which is 2pp

and for my lunch i had 0 point ww soup with another 3 pp bread 4pp with butter 2pp

now do i round all this bread up for the day and count the bread as 9pp or leave it as 8pp

i have had 1pp ww yogurt too for my lunch and i have another one after my tea
will i count my yoggies as 2pp or 3pp

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st2lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 3st2.5lb(22.47%)
I always round up everything thats the same as what they would be together but I dont think everyone does this, I'm not sure?

Rachel217

Silver-Haired Hottie
Just checked on eTools, and my 1-pp yogurts came up as totalling 2 pps if eaten at different times of the day, and 3 if I logged it as a double portion in one setting. So, round up if you eat all the bread in one meal, and not if it's spread out throughout the day.

MrsLmc

Gold Member
S: 13st1lb C: 12st9.4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st5.6lb(3.06%)
I've always done the same as Sarah, I do it day at a time. If I've 2 packets of the same Chrisps in one day I'll always find out what the 2 are counted together. Think lots do it differently. Try recording them separately, if your lose isn't great add them together the next week and see if it makes a difference. xxx