confused.com !!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by xxxjessiexxx, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. xxxjessiexxx

xxxjessiexxx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    starting low carb
    for my breakfast i had 3 x ww 1pp danish toasted 4pp with jam and butter on which is 2pp

and for my lunch i had 0 point ww soup with another 3 pp bread 4pp with butter 2pp

now do i round all this bread up for the day and count the bread as 9pp or leave it as 8pp

i have had 1pp ww yogurt too for my lunch and i have another one after my tea
    will i count my yoggies as 2pp or 3pp

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(22.47%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    I always round up everything thats the same as what they would be together but I dont think everyone does this, I'm not sure?

4. Rachel217

Rachel217 Silver-Haired Hottie

Just checked on eTools, and my 1-pp yogurts came up as totalling 2 pps if eaten at different times of the day, and 3 if I logged it as a double portion in one setting. So, round up if you eat all the bread in one meal, and not if it's spread out throughout the day.

5. MrsLmc

MrsLmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I've always done the same as Sarah, I do it day at a time. If I've 2 packets of the same Chrisps in one day I'll always find out what the 2 are counted together. Think lots do it differently. Try recording them separately, if your lose isn't great add them together the next week and see if it makes a difference. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.