Confused!!! How much water are you spose to drink?

nimi

HI:)
I DRINK 2 LITRES OF WATER A DAY
HOW MUCH ARE YOU SPOSE TO DRINK AS I READ THAT PEOPLE ARE DRINKING FROM 3-5 LITRES A DAY
AM I DRINKING TO LESS AS 4 LITRES SEEMS REALLY ALOT?
AND DOES MORE WATER HELP YOU LOOSE MORE WEIGHT?:eek:

I thought is was 8 glasses, don't ask me what size glasses, I don't drink water, just loads of tea, orange squash in the summer, so I suppose they both count.
Too bad if they don't I'm not changing my now, it is tough enough keeping an eye on what I eat, and sticking to it.

Ive been drinking 2 litres or so thats 4 pints of water stick to pint glasses as its easier for me to no how that ive had

I drink 2.5 litres minimum a day, I measure it out in the morning into a plastic jug with a lid then leave it on the worktop in the kitchen (I don't put it in the fridge as it is too cold to drink). On top of that I have about 4 mugs of tea and maybe a bit more water if i'm out and about.

I was told that you should have at least 2.5 litres a day. In a normal diet you should be having 2 litres anyway...some people have more but that is their choice. I have been doing CD with 2 - 2.5 litres and all has been ok..

2.25 litres or 4 pints of water a day.

There is this terrible fallacy that the more you drink the more you shrink. Cambridge do not endorse that and don't believe anyone who tells you this.

I have been told min 4 pints a day so i have a pint with every "meal" then pint mid morning and 1 mid afternoon.

Saying that i am in the loo about 20 times a day now tho! lol

cool when people were saying they drink 4-5 i thought they were saying 4-5 litres but it was pints
thats ok as i drink at least 6 pints of water a day and thats nearly 3 and half litres feel happerier now lol

I'm trying to do about 2 liters a day. It would probably be good to do more, but I can't stand spending that much time running to the toilet!

Back