confused, some help please

s...

hey

i am currently on the exante diet but have been looking at slim and save and am tempted to swap at the end of my 28 days with exante as slim and save have a lot more flavours

however i am very confused as to what i can eat.... i want to do the vlcd 4 items per day, does this mean i will have to have 3 shakes a day and 1 bar? or does it include the meals aswell?

Hi there

You can have 4 meals a day which can be any combination of: Bars, Meals, Soups, Shakes or Porridge/Oatmeal. You can however, only have 1 bar per day. So for instance you could have 3 x Shakes + 1 bar in a day , OR 4 x meals in a day, OR 3 x Shakes + 1 meal in a day etc - it doesn't matter what combo you have as long as you don't exceed 1 bar!

You also get 200g approved veg per day + 150ml skimmed milk. These are optional and you don't have to use them unless you want to.. I find the veg help to keep me regular though.

Hope that helps

thank uuu thats really cleared things up for me, ive got 2 more weeks left of exante products and will definalty be buying the 1 week sample pack of slim and save, they jus t have so much more variety than exante and i can actually eat i miss chewing hehe

I have to say I find the S&S food very nice (all except the porridge lol). If you do fancy a change you can also switch to 3 x packs per day + 100g protein at any point, which is nice if you suddenly find yourself craving "real" food!

im goin to order the sample week pack that they do and see which 1s i like before ordering for 28days, :) i think i get bored of doing a diet easily so when i get bored of slim and save can do month of exante again

After exante slim and save doesn't even feel like a diet!

thats what im hoping :) looking forward to it now

There are also some really cool ideas to brighten up the shakes and meals. These s&s forums are wicked and help keep you in the zone.
I have to say I really like all the products I have and can particularly recommend the lemon & white chocolate bars Mmmmmmm. I love the spaghetti & chilli - there isn't anything. So agree with starlight, I wonder if you will get bored!

ive got 2 more weeks of exante, will be ordering slim and save soon :D

Thanks for this guys,only read about slim&save yesterday. I have ordered the sample pack, have also ordered the month supply of EXANTE, so will try both and see which I prefer. Is the loss same on both of them?

Yes - the weight loss is the same on all VLCDs. I haven't tried Exante but other people seem to prefer SnS, especially with the vegetables and protein option. Let us know what you decide.

Yes. be interesting to hear what you think, I chose S&S over Exante because there's more flavours & variety with S&S but we all have to go with what suits us best :)

I've been on Cambridge for 13 weeks but my person is taking break for abit and I'm thinking of jumping ship as the variety is incredible compared to Cambridge! Abit of a stupid question but the SS meals... Are they soup consistency or actual meals as the instruction say you add water to them but from the pictures they look like you can chew them! (sorry for being abit dim I'm just used to shakes/soups lol!) :)

shazzy_shaz said:
I've been on Cambridge for 13 weeks but my person is taking break for abit and I'm thinking of jumping ship as the variety is incredible compared to Cambridge! Abit of a stupid question but the SS meals... Are they soup consistency or actual meals as the instruction say you add water to them but from the pictures they look like you can chew them! (sorry for being abit dim I'm just used to shakes/soups lol!) :)

The meals are actually meals... Smallish meals but htings you can eat with a fork for the main part. The macaroni cheese is really just a sauce that you can add to cauliflower or something but the spicy spaghetti and chilli con carne for example are real meal consistency.

Back