Confused - think i am doing it wrong?

Wannabethin1979

Hi,

I have been doing EE since I started 3.5 week ago, have lost 9lb but recently been having the superspeed soup for lunch (minus parsnip as don't like).

Well am I doing an EE day or Green? Today will go something like this!

B: Strawberries and Raspberries with FF Natural yogurt over the top (superfree plus free)

S: SW bar (6 syns)

L: bowl of superspeed soup (super/free) plus 2 x Hovis 400g Wholemeal bread (HEB)

S: banana, nectarine, pineapple, Irish Diet Yogurt (free)

D: Mediterranean Lamb Tray Bake from EE cookbook (free) with green beans and carrots (superfree)

Not used HEA! Don't like milk and no reason for cheese???

What do you think?

Hiya,

The menu looks perfect, you could try for some extra syns but 6 is abolsutely fine.

Also, you really should try and have your HEA's you need it for calcium, if there's no way to incorporate cheese, or if i'm not having cereal I tend to have 2 babybels as snacks through the day.

xx

Thanks for the reply, maybe I should buy some of them and have it as a snack !

I have it most days but sometimes like today I struggle to find where to fit it into my day.

Forgot to say had 1 teaspoon of lurpak light on the bread so another 1.5 syns so total 7.5

P.s. because you're having the lamb with dinner, make it an extra easy day so you don't have to limit the amount of lamb you have (you'd have to weigh it on a green day).

xx

Yep, definitely an EE day :)

Also, unless want the extra A and B choice, there's no need to change a "green" EE day to green. Not sure that makes sense but what I'm trying to say is that if you have the superfree breakfast, a green (speed soup) lunch and, say, pasta with veg for dinner it can still be EE. You don't have to have meat.

Back