1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Confused with EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by roppa, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. roppa

roppa Member

Hi All

I'm getting confused with the EE plan. This is the easiest one for me to do at the min. Can i just confirm:
    You can eat anything that is free on red or green day aslong as 1/3 of plate is super free foods?
    Choose 1 HEX from A and B, then up to 15 syns?
    If this is right, are mugshots still free on EE?
    I will get my head round this one day. Im determined this time, had a bad weekend (but it was a friends birthday), but got really down in the dumps on monday when i went shopping for new clothes and come away with nothing as i felt huge in everything! :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yep - that's the way Extra Easy works.
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

5. urbancookie

urbancookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    roppa, im with you slightly confused by the EE.

I do EE or Red days. to me it looks like EE days i can eat whatever i want including rice & pasta and as long as its on Red or Green 1hex-a & 1hex-b and 1/3 part of your plate is SF foods.
    But i also think that my EE days turn into a Red day's if i dont have rice or pasta (love rice but only have it 1-2 times a week - hate pasta) and i only have a small amount of meat.

Is this the main difference between EE & Red?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.