confused with pasta points

Laurie

MM addict
I want to cook some pasta tonight and have some tuna with it...
how much can i cook for around 3.5 points does anyone know cos it doesnt say on the back of the packet and im dying to have some tonight for tea!

in the book it gives you the points value for 3 points dried,then im sure when cooked it the same amount but you dont get much for your points value!;)

omg gemma ur a star god your books have helped so much i didnt even think to look in there for this thanks gonna go look now x

thanks hun i just saw that in the book its great easy to use... just had lunch dont wanna think about food yet im stuffed!

i had an egg salad sandwich 4 slices, some frazzles and a gfy almond/banana slice...(only half a point!!!)
you had urs yet?
xxx

i had an egg salad sandwich 4 slices, some frazzles and a gfy almond/banana slice...(only half a point!!!)
you had urs yet?
xxx

that sounds alot of points - how many points Laurie?
xxx

it was a ttl of 6 points made up of
4 slices of kingsmill crustless- 2
flora light- 0.5
1 egg- 1.5
2tbsp ww salad cream - 0.5
frazzles-1
Asda gfy almond/banana slice- 0.5

im on 26 a day so maybe more than you? so can afford to use that much on lunch fortunately.

MMmmmm sounds lush hun!!!
I love egg in a sandwhich - with loads of salad cream & cress.

It's going on my shopping list for tomorow!! I also love salad cream on tuna! I know it's supposed to be mayo - but mayo is just a little bit bland IMO!!

What are we like!

thats exactly the same as me salad cream has a bite to it bit of a kick i always have egg and tuna both with salad cream lol.
Its not bad really for the points value i can only seem to get it from tesco my asda dont do it

it was a ttl of 6 points made up of
4 slices of kingsmill crustless- 2
flora light- 0.5
1 egg- 1.5
2tbsp ww salad cream - 0.5
frazzles-1
Asda gfy almond/banana slice- 0.5

im on 26 a day so maybe more than you? so can afford to use that much on lunch fortunately.

frazzles only 1pt:eek: I love frazzles
I'm on 18 points but that WILL change to 17 when I get weighed on Tuesday night as I WILL go down a stone bracket lol
xxxxxxxx

frazzles are my favourite find....delicious for only a point...
i loved these b4 the diet now i can love them even more and still loose weight!
ww crisps are only a point to, but much prefer normal brands taste better.
well done on ur loss, isnt it great going down into the next stone bracket!
17 wow you must be not far off your goal?x

17lbs is what I want to lose before my holiday on 22 June.
I have 33lbs to lose to get to goal
xxxxxx

Hey Minnie64 I'm on 17 points a day too! I'm enjoying my food loads, but I do find that once I've got my milk and 5-a-day in there isn't a lot left! I've been living on loads of veg/salad, quorn and low points snacks!!

x

Hey Minnie64 I'm on 17 points a day too! I'm enjoying my food loads, but I do find that once I've got my milk and 5-a-day in there isn't a lot left! I've been living on loads of veg/salad, quorn and low points snacks!!

x

I'm on 18 points as I weighed in at 11.1 but come Tuesday evening that will change to 17. I have managed to save 6.5pts since Tuesday so I can have a drink over weekend. Used to drink wine or lager but changed to smirnoff vodka & diet coke as only ½ point per drink ;)
I see you only have another 12lbs to goal - wow you must be feeling very pleased with yourself. My dinner this evening is 8½ points as I am having ww quiche and jacket pot so quite high this evening.
Keep at it
xxxx

Back