Confused!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by wendy59, 8 April 2010 Social URL.

1. wendy59

wendy59 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have tried many diets...am totally confused as which one to follow. Recently been doing the Atkins, great support from the people on here and I did lose half a stone very quickly, but also felt nauseas and a loss of appetite, really missed my comfort foods, potatoes and puds also found it really hard to join in family meals.
    Weight watchers is ok but I do tend to get hungry, on the plus side no foods are restricted, after doing atkins I worry about my carb in take,maybe there is a way to do ww with low carb???
    Slimming World a bit confusing with the sin thing...found I spent ages planning just one days food, also I do like a couple of glasses of wine most evenings would have to use all my sins on them where as Atkins you can have a couple of glasses and it is ok.
    The low GI diet looks very good but there is a danger of over eating on this as their are not any guide lines on the amount of healthy foods you can eat.
    Is there any one out there that feels like me..I'm just so low with it all and very lost:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tooleyweed

tooleyweed Banned

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.74%)
    Diet:
    The Every Other Day Diet
    The secret is to find a diet that works for you. I finally began using calorie shifting and it works for me. But that doesn't mean it works for everyone else.

I made a list of the things I felt stopped me from losing weight and then found a diet plan that worked around those issues. One of my biggies was emotional eating.

CW

4. Loveheart

Loveheart Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.68%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    You could try calorie counting? Nothing is really off limits just aslong as you stay within whatever calorie aim your going for :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.