Confused!!!!!!!

wendy59

I have tried many diets...am totally confused as which one to follow. Recently been doing the Atkins, great support from the people on here and I did lose half a stone very quickly, but also felt nauseas and a loss of appetite, really missed my comfort foods, potatoes and puds also found it really hard to join in family meals.
Weight watchers is ok but I do tend to get hungry, on the plus side no foods are restricted, after doing atkins I worry about my carb in take,maybe there is a way to do ww with low carb???
Slimming World a bit confusing with the sin thing...found I spent ages planning just one days food, also I do like a couple of glasses of wine most evenings would have to use all my sins on them where as Atkins you can have a couple of glasses and it is ok.
The low GI diet looks very good but there is a danger of over eating on this as their are not any guide lines on the amount of healthy foods you can eat.
Is there any one out there that feels like me..I'm just so low with it all and very lost:wave_cry:

You could try calorie counting? Nothing is really off limits just aslong as you stay within whatever calorie aim your going for :) xx

Back