Confused!

iowsara

Hi everyone please could someone help me?

I signed up for WW online last night and have been browsing through the website over the last couple of nights. I still don't know what I'm doing though! I don't know whether I just have brain drain from spending the last few days writing an assignment or whether i'm just being really daft.

I can't seem to find anywhere that tells you what to do in any easy way. I've downloaded the iphone app and that seems really easy to work out how many PP there are in foods. I know my allowance so I'm ok there. I just dont know if I should be doing something in particular. When I have done Slimming World there is the list of free foods and healthy extras so its easy to know good foods to base your meals around. I don't seem to be able to find anything like that, maybe it doesnt exist?

If anyone could give me any pointers I would be so grateful. Sorry if this is a really silly post or if its covered somewhere else and thanks in advance.

Sara

Hi don't panic basically you can eat anything coz everything has a pp value but Heres a list of fruits, vegetables, condiments and other foods which won't cost you any ProPoints values.
Enjoy ww its a fab plan xx

Zero ProPoints value Fruits
Apple
Apricots
Banana
Blackberries
Blueberries
Carombola, Star Fruit
Cherries
Clementines
Gooseberries
Grapefruit
Grapes
Guava
Kiwi Fruit
Kumquats
Lemon
Lime
Loganberries
Lychees
Mandarin
Mango
Melon, Cantaloupe
Melon, Galia
Melon, Honeydew
Nectarine
Orange
Papaya, Paw-Paw
Passion Fruit
Peach
Pear
Pineapple
Plums
Pomegranate
Raspberries
Redcurrants
Rhubarb
Satsumas
Sharon Fruit (Persimmon)
Strawberries
Tangerines
Ugli Fruit (Tangelo)
Watermelon
Dried fruit and tinned fruit in syrup have ProPoints values.
Zero ProPoints value Vegetables
Artichoke Hearts
Asparagus Spears
Aubergine
Beansprouts
Beetroot
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Butternut Squash
Cabbage
Carrot
Cauliflower
Celeriac
Celery
Chinese Leaves
Courgette
Cucumber
Fennel
French Beans
Gourd (karela)
Green Beans
Jerusalem Artichoke
Kale
Leek
Mange-tout
Marrow
Mooli
Mushrooms
Okra
Onion, all types
Pepper, all types
Radish
Runner Beans
Shallots
Spinach
Spring Onions
Sugar Snap Peas
Swede
Sweetcorn, baby
Turnip
Zero ProPoints value Condiments and Seasonings
Baking Powder
Artificial Sweetener
Bicarbonate of Soda
Capers
Chillies
Chilli Sauce, up to 2 tbsp
Hot Pepper Sauce
Lemon Juice
Lime Juice
Mustard, up to 1 heaped tsp
Salt and Pepper
Soy Sauce, up to 1 tbsp
Thai Fish Sauce, up to 1 tbsp
Tomato Puree, up to 1 tbsp
Vinegar
Worcestershire Sauce, up to 1 tbsp
Yeast Extract, up to 1 tbsp

Hope this helps xx :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a great list.
Have a look through the online tutorials explaining WW on the your plan part of the website. Sort of explains what to do. WW also send weekly tips by email too.

Good luck

Good good luck with it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a newbie too and I was hoping there would be a section telling me everything I need to know. I can imagine that as I am unsure of how many PPs are in foods I will make a few mistakes....Like the 41 PPs I had yesterday by mistake before I realised how small servings of carbs actually are!

Last edited:
i bought the pack with calculator and shopping guide etc in and the pack given on 1st class of ww and ive done ok working stuff out. maybe you culd invest in a pack thingy? x

Thats the pack I'm going to invest in on Saturday when I have my 1st WI.

Its been frustrating this week having to work PP's out or googling them. x

its fab emma i paid £20 and got loads in it eating out guide etc has been invaluable this week especialy when you can carry the calculator in your bag. great when i needed a sarnie for work and could count the points and not stress about it x

Thats what I thought too. I travel a lot in my job & spend a lot of time in airports so can't carry my lunch with me a lot of the time.
Plus the calculator will be a godsend too.

Defo buying it on Saturday. :) x

On the home page of the WW Online website, there is a tab that says user guides. There are seven guides that take you through various aspects of the plan. It's pretty straight forward and will tell you everything you need to know.

Here is a link though I am not sure it will work.

Back